🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

:.Updates for NEWS main page.:

SigmaCFM

0.K., I've got sooooo much information for you guys! I'll do various posts... beginning with...

Coldplay is still in Mexico, their plane will be leaving from Mexico City's Airport at 12 hrs so if you wanna try to meet the band, you're still on time... RUSH!!! Because I can't go :(

:.Reply.:

:.SETLIST.:

2007/03/03

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Speed Of Sound

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

What If

Sparks

Daylight

White Shadows

The Scientist

Til Kingdom Comes

Love Me Tender

Clocks

Talk

----------------------------------

Trouble

In My Place

Fix You

:.SETLIST.:

2007/03/04

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Speed Of Sound

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

What If

Sparks

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

White Shadows

The Scientist

Til Kingdom Comes

Love Me Tender

Clocks

Talk

----------------------------------

Heart Of The City (Featuring Jay-Z)

In My Place

Fix You

:.SETLIST.: 2007/03/03

Bolován was the opening band, they played 5 songs and after aprox. 30 mins Coldplay went out to stage! Remarks on Yellow where big balloons bounced from the top of the National Auditorium to the bottom, lasers at Speed Of Sound, madness at God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, acoustic performances of Til Kingdom Comes and Love Me Tender, awesome performance of Clocks, Chris Martin running from the stage to the middle of the National Auditorium where the consoles were located at In My Place and the little lamp at Fix You!

I've got videos of most of the important part which I recorded with my cellphone BUT they're in 3gp format, can someone help me telling how to convert them? THANKS!

:.SETLIST.: 2007/03/04

This time I was after the band all day so I arrived late at the show... I just missed Bolován but catched all the Coldplay GIG ;)

Remarks through all the show! Daylight was changed for A Rush Of Blood To The Head where all the stage went red, absolutely deep! After the encore, Chris Martin introduced Jay-Z for a big surprise! We all were very exited to hear Beach Chair!!! In Fix You he mentioned this will be the last show in a lot of time, what a night!!!

Also, as something to mention! Before Coldplay began playing, the WHOLE National Auditorium began looking at the middle of the venue and pointing someone, after a couple of minutes the word spread and Gael Garcia was there, in the "LUNETA" section, next to the console, the audience went mad and after that people began running, we were very near the stage so we thought they wanted a pic from him, we were far from that place to see what happened, this morning I heard in the news that after he appeared Gwyneth Palttrow was sitting a few seats next to him... :wink3::embarassed: (And I never noticed it...) Now I understand why people went crazy!

After the show ended, the band went with Gwyneth, Ja-Z and... ¿Michael Stipe from R.E.M. :stunned:? to a private party somewhere in the city!

I was never able to catch the band close enough for a descent pic or an autograph, they were always at 3 vans and 2 police motorcycles (1 in the front and 1 in the back)

Seems that Coldplay left Brazil on March 1st very early and went directly to Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta to celebrate Chris Martin's 30th Birthday!

After that they arrived to Mexico City on Saturday March 3rd to the Toluca's Airport with a lot of security, fans at the Mexico City's airport were notified by Coldplay's staff that the band was not gonna arrive through there.

After arriving to Toluca, they went straight forward to the soundcheck at the National Auditorium, after 30 mins aprox (Or less) the band left in 3 vans and 2 police motorcycles and went to Four Seasons hotel, where they stayed until 7:30 PM aprox.

A lot of fans were there (Including me) and Jeff (Their manager) told us to make rows so the band can come out and take some pics and autographs... Then we just saw the band, we stayed quiet just as Jeff said but they just went directly into the vans and left right in front of us :shocked2:...

On Sunday, Chris left the hotel to visit a Museum, in his return he signed some CD's for a couple of fans and went into the hotel again, at 4:00 PM the Press Conference took place inside the hotel, lasted for 30 mins aprox and around 5:00 PM the band left the hotel and went to the National Auditorium and they stood there because the show was an hour earlier that the previous one

:.SETLIST.: - 2007/03/04

Yellow

Hehe, at Yellow Chris always punches the balloons so the little papers inside fly all around, in this show he tried to punch several balloons but he couldn't so he got mad and threw his guitar to the stage.... once again, the audience got crazy! Hehe

After the show ended, the band went with Gwyneth, Ja-Z and... ¿Michael Stipe from R.E.M. :stunned:? to a private party somewhere in the city!

Yes, it was Michael Stipe, actually he was also at the concert. As well as Beyonce