✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the person's name above you

winigwl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is a weird username. I still don't get if it's Briggins or Sniggirb (which sounds way more cool) and if it means something or not.

Oh and that's a great game, so exciting :dance:

Everybody get high.

Agreed. And since Briggins sort of rhymes with FRIGGIN', you gat an 11!:lol:

:laugh3:

Briggins is my last name...sniggirb is briggins backwards. The only people who call me by my first name are my family. Everybody else calls me Briggins.

:laugh3:

Briggins is my last name...sniggirb is briggins backwards. The only people who call me by my first name are my family. Everybody else calls me Briggins.

I figured it was your last name. Do you aver tell your first name? I'm guessing it's John...Now THIS would make a perfect thread for the nursery! 'Guess Briggins' First Name',lol.:lol:

I wish my last name was any as cool as yours, seriously. In my country most of last names suck and my last name is Polish which is even worse.

And yeah, I kinda got that Sniggirb is Briggins backwards :tongue:

It's just that I like Sniggirb more because that looks pretty much like 'singgrib' and grib is a mushroom in Russian and it means 'sing mushroom' which is really really interesting. I mean, if mushrooms could sing it'd be nice.

I wish my last name was any as cool as yours, seriously. In my country most of last names suck and my last name is Polish which is even worse.

And yeah, I kinda got that Sniggirb is Briggins backwards :tongue:

It's just that I like Sniggirb more because that looks pretty much like 'singgrib' and grib is a mushroom in Russian and it means 'sing mushroom' which is really really interesting. I mean, if mushrooms could sing it'd be nice.

That is so funny. Singing mushrooms, now that is sort of scary. :laugh3:

I like my last name to because it is very uncommon.

1. It's a poor username.

If someone doesn't give me a good mark I will hang myself. This is my name. I am Jack. Please say you like my name.

Agreed..:lol: I mean i thought mine was pathetic....:laugh4: