🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

OMG this is so cute!

Lore

Guest LiquidSky

Babies are so cute! They are even more cute when they are laughing hehe you just can't help it but to laugh along with them...awwwwwwww!

My little niece has a very rather interesting way of making herself laugh..which just amazes you. Her mother was taken out something from the bottom of the fridge and my little niece who is about 1 year old goes and closes the fridge hitting her mom haha she then takes off running laughing! It was so funny!:lol: Specially when you weren't expecting her to do anything like that.:lol:

Guest LiquidSky
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:blush: :laugh3:

Isn't that funny?! It was like that episode of Stewie with Lois when he calls her Mom a bunch of times and when finally pays attention to him he says "Hi" and takes off running hahaha it was sorta like that except she runs kinda funny too (she looks like a little penguin walking fast hehe):laugh3:

Guest LiquidSky

Well

*High Five to you too!* :D

Yeah, there's a bunch of clips on youtube. I love it! But for the whole episodes and other tv shows, I use this site http://www.sidereel.com/Family_Guy Most of the episodes are there and the best thing, you don't have to download them! (I'm starting to sound like a commercial)

Well

*High Five to you too!* :D

Yeah, there's a bunch of clips on youtube. I love it! But for the whole episodes and other tv shows, I use this site http://www.sidereel.com/Family_Guy Most of the episodes are there and the best thing, you don't have to download them! (I'm starting to sound like a commercial)

Ooh! Thanks! I'll check those out when i've got more time :wink:

Ouch..that sounds bad.. "when i've got more time" :uhoh: