November 24, 200718 yr Close. I live nearby. But I hate the movies :P And what do you think of Shilpa Shetty??:rolleyes:
November 24, 200718 yr She looks better than she acts. You're certainly not wrong there!!:laugh3: And what did you think when she snogged Richard Queer??:rolleyes:
November 24, 200718 yr Author Lol. Richard Queer? Well I think she indulged a bit too much in her new-found fame. Time will sober her I hope.
November 24, 200718 yr Lol. Richard Queer? Well I think she indulged a bit too much in her new-found fame. Time will sober her I hope. And what do you know about Jade Goody??:rolleyes:
November 24, 200718 yr And what do you know about Jade Goody??:rolleyes: Her name sounds like some kind of slogan for a presious stone sale...
November 24, 200718 yr lol. I'm staying right out of the Bollywood debate... Welcome to Coldplaying. You'll have a blqast here!:)
November 24, 200718 yr Her name sounds like some kind of slogan for a presious stone sale... http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39989&highlight=Jade+Goody
Create an account or sign in to comment