July 1, 200323 yr -The best tv program ever- (except maybe simpsons, but you can't compare them) -Jack is back-
July 2, 200323 yr Author Season 2 have just started in Norway. INCREDIBLE start :) It's even more intense that the first season.
July 2, 200323 yr OHHHH it's just starting for you????? It's finished here. I'm not gonna give away any details. The plot of season two is really well done. And there are plot twists and unexpected surprises happening left, right, and center. It's really good!
July 2, 200323 yr Hey hey another norwegian. Cool! Welcome to the board! :D 24 is awesome btw!! I love season 2 so far.
July 2, 200323 yr Author Hehe. Are we the only norwegians here? :) Yeah, 24 is really awesome! Can't wait untill Monday, and another epsiode 8)
July 2, 200323 yr It's me, you and a girl from Nord-Norge I think :) She doesn't post much though. I think she's called izzi or something Oh yeah, mondays are the best! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment