🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

invite to listening session and free mp3's

Mandyleigh

Hi sweeties,

I'm one of the artists on the Coldplaying 'How We See The World' cd.

Some of you may remember me trying to get somewhere on a site where fans fund the music? You may also remember that I did it in June 2007, and got signed to a new music label in Europe started by ex Sony and EMI execs.

Then I was whisked off to Amsterdam to perform at the Paradiso, where I met Mick Glossop (producer of Van Morrison, Frank Zappa, PIL, Sinead O'Connor etc etc). Then I went to have a meeting with him in London. Then in November I returned to London to record my debut album with him (and Johnny Scott (Van the man's guitarist), Liam Genockey (Steeleye Span), Tim Harries (Steeleye Span, Katie Melua etc), and James Lascelles (Frank Zappa). The album was mastered by Kevin Metcalfe (Queen, The Who, U2, Paul McCartney etc)).

Well, tonight at 20:00 - 21:00 CET (19:00 - 20:00 GMT) is the listening session/release of the album ("Fire & Snow")... online. And if any of you would like to pop by that would be cool. I'll be there via Skype and chat (even at 4am in Perth). Afterwards there will be free mp3's to download.

Hope to see you there. The album was all recorded live as a band, together, just like in the 60's, and in 1 - 3 takes. No cheating/editing/trickery. A few overdubs of guitar and backing vox in another studio, and that's it. The album is influenced by the late 60's/early 70's. Hope you like it.

http://www.sellaband.com/sellabandallaccess/mandyleigh

I still promote HWSTW as much as possible btw, as it's a great album for a great cause.

Also, our very own Tracie Morgan is also on Sellaband trying to raise the support for her own album...

http://www.sellaband.com/tmorgan/