April 18, 200818 yr Anybody heard of this band? Ashes Divide is a side project of the guitarist/bassist/songwriter from A Perfect Circle, and it has members from A Perfect Circle in it, plus the 13 year old son of Maynard James Keenan playing cello. I just bought their debut album yesterday, and I honestly can't stop playing it. It has great hooks, it's incredibly melodic, and has fantastic lyrics and vocals. This album shows definite promise for a new band. :cool:
April 18, 200818 yr I love both Tool and A Perfect Circle, so this sounds like something I'd like. As soon as I read the band name I was impressed,lol. Thanks for the heads up. Do they have a myspace or anything where you can hear the music?
April 18, 200818 yr Author No problem. :) And yes, they have a myspace - http://www.myspace.com/ashesdivide Their album is also on Itunes, too.
April 18, 200818 yr I like! Have to wait until I can get it a la hard copy here, but I'm sold. Thanks again.:)
Create an account or sign in to comment