✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

one more thread dedicated to REALITY BITES!

cold_kitty

RB is an awesome film! I love it!! I remember when it came out very well because at the time I had a HUGE thing for Wynona Ryder, still do a little, but back then I was waaay obsessed..I was living in Northwest London at the time & I travelled clear across the city to Romford, Essex in the East to see the film because it was the only place left that was showing it :shock: :P

It's the furthest i'd ever gone to see a film and was totally worth it..& the soundtrack is great too! Full of one hit wonders like My Sharona & Stay & Baby I love your way :D

"It makes you look like a doilly" :lol:

you know i really do not remember ever hearing of this movie before this past year. i'm really surprised too because so many big stars are in it! i guess it's just another cult classic like dazed and confused or empire records.

myyyyyyyyyy sharona!!

are we thinkin' of the same film? 1990 film by Richard Linklater, who did dazed, before sunrise, suburbia, waking life, (all classics btw!) It's set in Austin TX and is like the most random film ever, no plot just bounces from character to character..I ask because i couldn't name 1 actor in it, i think there is this SlackerS film which youre talking about which is different? :-o :)

agreed! i shall see "slacker" on my first day off from work!

lelaina: I was really going to be somebody by the time I was 23.

troy : Honey, all you have to be by the time you're 23, is yourself.

lelaina: I don't know who that is anymore.

troy: I do. And we all love her. I love her. She breaks my heart again and again. But I love her.

:D :cry: so sweet!