June 23, 200818 yr Anyone interested in a pair of tickets for Radiohead in London's Victoria Park? I'm gutted I can't make it, found out today I have to work, no way I can get out of it. It's for the Wednesday gig. I'll accept any reasonable offer, just need to get some money back for these! I can probably meet up Kent/London area, or special delivery.. whatever. Let me know if you're interested, or know someone who is - or have an idea how I can shift them! Thanks a lot Jack
June 23, 200818 yr Author So what sort of price are you looking for here? Just what I can get back. Cost me over £90 for the 2 tickets originally, £42.50 face value + booking fee + delivery from the thieving bastards ticketmaster. I'd like to get a good amount of that back. Again, if someone only wants 1 I might be able to sort something out too.. just can't be £90 down with nothing to show for it! Hope that helps.
June 23, 200818 yr I sold my RH Wednesday ticket and had to sell it for under the price :( like £35. It's cos it didn't sell out. still....it's gone now.
June 23, 200818 yr Get those tickets on http://www.scarletmist.com as soon as possible, Jackus, and there will be a good chance to get what you paid for them, they may even go immediately if it's a sold out gig :)
June 23, 200818 yr Author I sold my RH Wednesday ticket and had to sell it for under the price :( like £35. Its cos it didn't sell out. still....it's gone now. Hmm.. yeah, it's shit. I just need some money back. Where did you sell it? Cheers.
June 23, 200818 yr Hmm.. yeah, it's shit. I just need some money back. Where did you sell it? Cheers. Ebay. The crazy thing was that the guy who bought if off me lived in a road less than a mile away from me!! I guess your only option now is meeting someone to give em the tickets. :\ Hope you sell it :)
June 23, 200818 yr Author Get those tickets on http://www.scarletmist.com as soon as possible, Jackus, and there will be a good chance to get what you paid for them, they may even go immediately if it's a sold out gig :) Try Gumtree too. Thanks. I have them on both of those. Put them on Scarlet Mist as soon as I could, no interest yet and I just checked, there are like 30 people selling tickets for the Wednesday. Can't see it happening. Also put them on Gumtree an hour ago too, advertised at £40 a ticket, maybe I should put a bit lower? That seems to be about the base anyone else has put theirs on there for.. but I do just need to make sure I shift them. Thanks for the help.
June 23, 200818 yr I found it so annoying when I went on ebay and so many Wednesday tickets were at opening offers of '£0.99' :bigcry:
June 23, 200818 yr Make it £40 ono (or nearest offer) What are they going for on ebay? Might be worth a shot too (perhaps with a reserve)
June 23, 200818 yr Author Make it £40 ono (or nearest offer) What are they going for on ebay? Might be worth a shot too (perhaps with a reserve) Not that dreadful on eBay saw a couple just end at a bit over £60 for 2. Last night it was about £55 for 2 though. That range I guess. I'm just worried it's a bit late for eBay and people will stop looking. Quickest auction I can do is 1 day, and by then it will be the next day!
June 23, 200818 yr Maybe you should do what they did in The Apprentice with the cars, lol, and go to the City of London..... talk some rich city worker into buying them off you. I'm sorry, that's not much help is it. :(
June 23, 200818 yr Author i still have a spare ticket myself!! - for Tuesday that is :( What are you going to do? Maybe you should do what they did in The Apprentice with the cars, lol, and go to the City of London..... talk some rich city worker into buying them off you. I'm sorry, that's not much help is it. :( Not a huge amount :laugh3: Don't worry. If anyone knows anyone or thinks they might want them, please let me know!
June 23, 200818 yr i really don't know one of my friends is on the phone to someone who might be interested otherwise i guess im stuck really
June 23, 200818 yr Gah I want to go sooo badly!! But I know my graphics teacher won't let me go off by myself with thousands of drunk rock fans (I'm on a college trip to london on this very day!) So i'm stuck. :(
June 23, 200818 yr Gah I want to go sooo badly!! But I know my graphics teacher won't let me go off by myself with thousands of drunk rock fans (I'm on a college trip to london on this very day!) So i'm stuck. __________________ what a shame eh? otherwise i would sell you my spare ticket! im hoping to meet up with David Watts in London so im at least not on my own - i just hope he gets my message!
June 24, 200818 yr yes indeed there is seriously thats my name - my dad is german but i was born and live in England
Create an account or sign in to comment