July 19, 200818 yr Frédéric Chopin since when has he been a rock star :lol:? He has written some nice piano pieces though
July 19, 200818 yr ^yes we all do! , I was actually thinking Ian Curtis when I saw this thread , then I thought he was seriously in a bad way when he left us , however Jeff Buckley on the other hand was completely vital and could have given all us music lovers so much more of his transcendent talent...
July 23, 200818 yr Yes, Kurt Cobain really spoke to the madness of the modern world, in all fury.. But it would be interesting if we could bring Jim Morrison back - he was so intense and laid-back, all at the same time!
July 23, 200818 yr Jimi Hendrix And she wasn't a 'rock star' but the R&B singer Aaliyah. I think her music would have really evolved if she were still alive.
July 23, 200818 yr since when has he been a rock star :lol:? He has written some nice piano pieces though Are you kidding? He was the first rocker, he started the emo thing too.:stunned:
July 24, 200818 yr <sarcasm> Can Jimi get a little love? Geez, a guitar legend dies from drugs and nobody wants him back, what has this world come to? </sarcasm>
July 24, 200818 yr KUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTT COBAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNN for those who dont understand i mean KURT COBAIN!!!!!
July 25, 200818 yr KURT COBAIN and Layne Staley :( I can't believe Layne Staley hasn't been mentioned btw. shame
Create an account or sign in to comment