January 9, 200917 yr Oh Daniel, you're here :nice: That's great!! Where's everybody? I mean Rudy, Bryce...
January 9, 200917 yr i'm sicker than a dog. in bed all day :bigcry: i can't even go to school! :bigcry: i think is the first time in my life that i want to go to school! :lol: what have you been up to? :nice:
January 9, 200917 yr oh, i'm sorry about that Iz, but i'm sure that you'll get out of this bed soon! :hug: I've been busy these days helping my father at his work, that's why i didn't come here these days... :D EDIT: 5 posts!!
January 9, 200917 yr Reeennn, I missed you so much!! :hug: Where were you?? :veryangry: :lol: It's good to see you too :wacky:
January 9, 200917 yr hi ren. :rolleyes: oh, i'm sorry about that Iz, but i'm sure that you'll get out of this bed soon! :hug: I've been busy these days helping my father at his work, that's why i didn't come here these days... :D EDIT: 5 posts!! hahahaha. this bed :lol: yeah. hopefully! :D i've receive some very good news so i feel better! :nice: ooh. what does your dad do? :surprised:
January 9, 200917 yr Aww i missed ya too! :hug: Well, i was hanging around irl haha But i'm back here for a while so it's all good, i still need to catch up with some threads cos i've been totally lost :o
January 9, 200917 yr well, he works in a office helping other people :P kind of an assistant :P hey that's good :dance: I have almost 1000 posts and i haven't written my speech yet! :surprised: I need to write it soon!! 3 posts left!!
January 9, 200917 yr Hey isabel! :kiss: How you doing? :dance: siccck. :bigcry: :freak: <- according to pris :lol: well, he works in a office helping other people :P kind of an assistant :P hey that's good :dance: I have almost 1000 posts and i haven't written my speech yet! :surprised: I need to write it soon!! 3 posts left!! :lol: congratulations! :hug: i want to be in the speech as the italian friend :D
Create an account or sign in to comment