March 29, 200917 yr @marisa.. nope they haven't thanks for checking dear!! HEY DARCY!!!!:D i'm strangely really tired, how are you? ick, that sounds awful!! hey guys......i'm seriously debating about just going to bed now.....
March 29, 200917 yr laugh my fucking ass off!!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING SHE WAS SERIOUS. ... Weren't you? I've never met someone who loves me for me, and not my candy empire! :wacky:
March 29, 200917 yr cool! :cool: nicholas cage sorta creeps me out\bugs me :\:lol: Nick is my favorite actor... I think he's kinda... Hot... For some reason I think guys (like Chris and Jonny and nick) are the hottest dudes on earth... My friends make fun of me because Im only 12 and I think they are hot....... Their loss! :P
March 29, 200917 yr I love riley! me too!!!!! hah hah, such hilarious movies!!! have you ever seen failure to launch?! the guy who plays riley is in that and he has riley type role, its great!:)
March 29, 200917 yr thanks for checking dear!! HEY DARCY!!!!:D i'm strangely really tired, how are you? ick, that sounds awful!! hey guys......i'm seriously debating about just going to bed now..... :sick: watch party will wake you up! lets just have it now!
March 29, 200917 yr WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING SHE WAS SERIOUS. ... Weren't you? I've never met someone who loves me for me, and not my candy empire! :wacky: i'm laughing because i found it funny :P
March 29, 200917 yr :sick: watch party will wake you up! lets just have it now! i........ dunno. maybe. i.. guess? eh. i..... dunno
March 29, 200917 yr Hey Darcy! I've just revealed that my true identity is... WILLY WONKA! So yeah.... you've missed some stuff :P
March 29, 200917 yr aww, you guys were gonna have a watch party?? i was planning on bringing my live 2003 dvd, but i forgot it!! :/ im pretty good. i just watched across the universe three times:D but im sick, and im worried theyre gonna close all the stores tomorrow because of the soot.
March 29, 200917 yr Hey Darcy! I've just revealed that my true identity is... WILLY WONKA! So yeah.... you've missed some stuff :P i know this is random, but I MISS UNICHRIS!! :lol: hes saved on my computer at home:D
March 29, 200917 yr I love riley! Nick is my favr actor but I always thot Riley was the best character... In national treasure anyways.
March 29, 200917 yr i........ dunno. maybe. i.. guess? eh. i..... dunno We can do it tomorrow evening, if you want/other people can :shrug: OMG I was about to write *shrug* when I remembered that we have a shrug smiley now!!! :D
March 29, 200917 yr @darcy, a world stage watch party and really sucks!! and i hope you feel better!!:hug:
March 29, 200917 yr i........ dunno. maybe. i.. guess? eh. i..... dunno haha it's fine. go to sleep! :hug: we'll watch it sometime tomorrow or monday or something. :D
March 29, 200917 yr We can do it tomorrow evening, if you want/other people can :shrug: OMG I was about to write *shrug* when I remembered that we have a shrug smiley now!!! :D hah hah. you guys still do it!!!! don't let me ruin it for you!! seriously!!! but i think i am gonna go to bed. night guys!! LOVE you all!!!:hug:
March 29, 200917 yr oooh, i have worldstage on my laptop here:D one day we have to have a like.. glastonbury 2000 party or something:lol:
March 29, 200917 yr i know this is random, but I MISS UNICHRIS!! :lol: hes saved on my computer at home:D Ooh, want me to find him for you? I'll do it to cheer you up since you're sick :) *goes digging through computer* I thought it was Chriscorn though! Hence my second pic!
March 29, 200917 yr oooh, i have worldstage on my laptop here:D one day we have to have a like.. glastonbury 2000 party or something:lol: totally!! love you too alex:hug: night darcy! night zoe!:heart: thanks for all the pix earlier girls!!!
March 29, 200917 yr I think I have too many idols now... 1. Chris M 2. Jonny B 3. Guy B 4. Will C 5. Ryan Seacrest 6. Nicholas Cage 7. Phil Harvey 8. Maranda Cosgrove ..... Edit: Ohhh... My two guys are my idols... I put them down now... 9. Dylan Frazier 10. Raidenflame :cry: I have to many idols!!!!
March 29, 200917 yr Good night Marisa, we'll watch it tomorrow :nice: And here you go Darcy!!! I really hope Erick and Joey haven't decided to come on right now, they both hate Chrissycorn :P *drumroll* *sniff* He's so beautiful!
Create an account or sign in to comment