October 30, 200322 yr Author *hands you a clementine* I've just finished a transcription of an audio sample of an Indonesian speaking English. :stunned:
October 30, 200322 yr the worst english i've ever heard is from my cousin with his southern french accent :confused:
October 30, 200322 yr I had long hair until I was 3...used to have two pony tails! got some black/white pics to prove it :stunned:
October 31, 200322 yr umm...i got short hair now! i hate it when it grows longer then a few inches...like they are right now... haven't had time to go to the barber shop lately!
October 31, 200322 yr grrrrr! lol they were long until i was like 3 or 5 years old...some such crazy young age....but ever since i knew how to, i have kept me hair short! got it?! lol
October 31, 200322 yr my hairs getting pretty shaggy and long, but i like it. no one has that they didnt like it, so i might just keep it long :rolleyes:
October 31, 200322 yr Author I'm drinking lemon juice for breakfast so I won't catch a cold. :stunned:
October 31, 200322 yr I am now ... I couldn't even eat with a straw on Friday and Saturday ... the Doc knocked it partly back in to place.. now it just hurts when I chew :( But next week I am gonna get the bastard back!!!! :sneaky:
October 31, 200322 yr lol...is that really a good idea? Okay..just dont get your jaw knocked out of place again..
October 31, 200322 yr Nah, I'll be careful... my best friend and I are gonna gang up on him.. :wink3: Ha ha ha .. I feel more sorry for him!!
October 31, 200322 yr nah..i dunno...I just woke up the other day and my voice was gone..so i bought a few packets of soothers..which kind of made it worse. My voice has come back now but ive just been coughing alot and my voice has gone all husky...lol
October 31, 200322 yr Ah, poor chick .. well I hope it gets better soon ... spesh with the weekend coming up ... :kiss:
October 31, 200322 yr Oh no ... do you work every weekend? I'm lucky, I'm at work right now and can sit online all day long :D
October 31, 200322 yr Yeh I work every weekend..its not that bad really...except for when I can't see my friends. I'm at college all week, then my weekend is spent at work so i dont really get time for other things. Its half term this week so I was suposed to see my mates but I worked through a lot of half term too..
Create an account or sign in to comment