July 14, 200917 yr indEEd!! But Cafis IS terrible too! Hey, HappyPickle98, can you post a pie too? I'm doing all the job, here!
July 14, 200917 yr Author Now, If anybody else wants to put something here, we wouldn`t mind. We`d be happy to have more people in this passionating pie conversation just do it DO IT
July 14, 200917 yr Author Now, If anybody else wants to put something here, we wouldn`t mind. We`d be happy to have more people in this passionating pie conversation just do it DO IT jeez. w-wait! I`m quoting myself! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
July 14, 200917 yr Author jeez. w-wait! I`m quoting myself! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! that was stupid I`m quoting myself again!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
July 14, 200917 yr Author that was stupid I`m quoting myself again!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Don`t you guys feel a slight feeling of deja-vu?
July 14, 200917 yr Don`t you guys feel a slight feeling of deja-vu? NOOOOO??? By the way, appart from being a pie-lover, i also am a Pac-Man lover. In here i found both! YAY!
July 14, 200917 yr LOVE PACMAN!! OM NOM NOM :laugh1: <-thats percy YAY! Hey I don't know about you people but we should create a pie-group! :stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned: My new favorite sport! PIE THROWING
July 14, 200917 yr Author you have to expect that kind of mew-I mean...thing with us :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: mewahahahahahahahaha
July 14, 200917 yr BECAUSE RANDOM PEOPLE ROCK! :guitarist: :wideeyed: That is the greatest thing i've ever heard! *breaks into sobs*
Create an account or sign in to comment