September 19, 201313 yr Awww. :( Get well soon Jonny Cake! :hug: Having the flu sucks. Last time I've had it was freshman year. :P
September 22, 201313 yr (Flies back) :omgomg: Thanks guys!!!!! :blush: And that is a good question Mar, :) He actually isn't sleep walking :D Awwww!!!! :hug: Flu sucks!!! :bigcry: Hope you are feeling better JC!! And now to review the new update!!! :omgomg:
September 22, 201313 yr Yay!! Reviews!! :omgomg: I love your sassy reviews, Penguin, :wacky: in case you couldn't tell. :rolleyes:
September 22, 201313 yr Well....:wacky: Where to begin? Eeek!!! I loved that it was quite long, :D And as always, completely and envy-enducingly flawless!!! I couldn't fault it at all, :cheesy: I think with every line of dialogue, I love Nik that little bit more. He is hilarious, and realistic, As with all your characters!! SO MS ADA IS RIVIERAS AUNT!!!!! :o *eyes explode and pop out of head* Shits bout to go down, innit? :nod: Jamie is adorable too, :blush: Plus Chris' craziness never seizes to entertain. :D Love, love, love it!!!! :heart: Sorry this took so long!!!! :cry: I hope that's okay, :hug:
September 22, 201313 yr That's okay, your reviews are always worth the wait. :D And the Ms. Ada thing was less of a twist since you already called it, but I like how you were still surprised. :laugh3: By the way, it's good to know that all of the characters, (or at least Nik) are realistic. So based on what you've read so far, what do you think is gonna happen next?! :wacky: Also, how was your day? :D
September 23, 201313 yr I'm feeling better and i'm going out with my friends again :dazzled: Penguin i want a chapter of everything for my flu that is over
September 23, 201313 yr That's okay, your reviews are always worth the wait. :D And the Ms. Ada thing was less of a twist since you already called it, but I like how you were still surprised. :laugh3: By the way, it's good to know that all of the characters, (or at least Nik) are realistic. So based on what you've read so far, what do you think is gonna happen next?! :wacky: Also, how was your day? :D Indeed! I think all of the characters realistic! :nod: Well...I'm starting to wonder if perhaps the police will have a lead, And whether or not Jamie and Chris are part of some assaination organisation secretly...:wacky: I am well thank you! :D Doing better, ;) How is yourself? x And- FANTASTIC!!! That is great that you're better JC! :D Ahaha....:laugh3: I'll see what I can do...:wink3:
September 23, 201313 yr @ Penguin, Really? All of the characters are realistic?! :shocked2: That's good to know. :) Ooh, and nice theories. Very nice, indeed. :cool: And I'm doing well. I'm thinking of writing more TWTUD soon, and just wanted to make sure you'd read what'd been edited in, already. Don't know when I'll be able to update, though. :( So how's your story(s) coming along, my dear? p.s. I just noticed that you had changed your location to Antarctica. How absolutely genius. :o
September 23, 201313 yr Yes, Yes, YES!!!!! :omgomg: Write my dear!!!! :D I hope it's updating soon!!!!! Touché, :nod: And yes!! You're characters are realistic!! Qualities and flaws and all those wonderful things in between!! :D As for my story wise, I will probably post soon, :nod:
September 23, 201313 yr Soon? You mean soon? Does that mean 'soon' soon. or SOON? Either way, that makes me happy. :wacky:
September 23, 201313 yr Hahaha, :laugh3: Awwww!! :hug: How are you for time? Could you squeeze in a chapter now? ;)
September 23, 201313 yr OMG!! :omgomg: Yes! :loveshower: And I always have time for you, Penguin. ;) And especially your stories! :lol:
September 23, 201313 yr WOO- HOO!!! :loveshower: That is the same with me^ :hug: I will post at once!! :D A critique would be just fabulous!!! :nod:
September 23, 201313 yr *picks up little pieces of Marie and keeps them in a glass dome* :wacky: I posted a little snippet, :D
September 23, 201313 yr Wow, that was a snippet? :o I'm jealous. I truly am. Although, compared to your usual output, this is much less, but still, it's very good. :wacky: On the critique side, there's just a few grammar errors, nothing major. And I can't help but wonder: Is this gonna turn into a J/G fic? :inquisitive: Because I remember you saying that was your favorite pairing, but then again, I may be reading too much into things. All in all, good snippet. :D
September 23, 201313 yr Read it! If I have to be completely honest when you started this ff i thought that one of the guys that had to help jonny at the hospital was Chris and they would fall in love and Jonny would remember and end his nightmare, but this is turning so different that i actually prefer your version then my version
September 26, 201313 yr Wow!!!! :o Thanks guys!!!!!! :omgomg: I'm hoping to get some more up perhaps, if that's okay, :blush: Ah, Marie, :D You remembered!! :omgomg: That is definitely one of my favourites!! ;) But as far as I know, for the minute, It is simply friendship, ;)
September 26, 201313 yr PENGUIN!!! :D YOU'RE BACK!! That makes me happy. So, how are you? And of course I wouldn't mind you posting more, I love your stories!! :D And how could I forget about your enthusiasm for J/G? ;)
September 26, 201313 yr Hello!!!! :D Shucks, :hug: I shall try and get something up then :blush: And Touché!!!! ^^ :nod:
September 26, 201313 yr Hello!!!! :D Shucks, :hug: I shall try and get something up then :blush: And Touché!!!! ^^ :nod: Does that mean you will be posting today? :wacky:
Create an account or sign in to comment