✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay Miami concert!!!! [2003]

De Nola

Hey is there anyone on this forum that is going to this concert? if so, let me know... :lol:

I can't wait for January 22! that's going to be the best concert ever for me! ahhhhh can't wait! I hear they are great live... :D

:shock: thanks!

since i have NO potential to be bill gates i`m gonna be a good catholic and pray for them to play in poland. i mean come on, we don`t bite! just one concert for the fans! chris, will, jonny or guy if you`re reading it, please please PLEASE fook the rest and come to poland. oh ok don`t fook the rest but do come here and play! or else :sniper:

:::

IT'S ALMOST HERE GUYS! AHHH I'M GETTING MY TICKET THROUGH UPS TODAY. I'VE BEEN TRACKING THE DAMN TICKETS! EHEHEHHEE....

I'M SO HAPPY, SO WHO'S GOING TO THE MIAMI SHOW? I'm trying to get people to meet up there....

• 3 weeks later...

Another Great Show In Miami

The Coldplay Miami show was great... BUT

This Saturday night come one, come all to the Wallflower in Downtown Miami for a frolic on the waterbed of fine music. Don Kelly plays a unique style of soul-rock exhibiting his unique and coveted voice with subtle hints of Sting, Coldplay, Ron Sexsmith & Thom Yorke of Radiohead. Jared's Door will also be performing. Showtime is 10PM and tickets are $4. Wallflower Gallery is at 10 NE 3rd St., Downtown Miami. Ring them at 305-579-0069 for details. http://www.wallflowergallery.com

• 4 weeks later...