December 2, 200916 yr ben gibbard :heart: :D edit: i'm off now. talk to you soon!! :hug::heart: goodnight!
December 2, 200916 yr Haha, we love you too, Crests :P Hey, can I ask you guys for some advice? I'll go ahead and do it. You can ignore it if you want to ;). I've kind of been in love with this guy I kind of know for a loooong time now. He's in Paris, studying. But he's coming home for the Holidays. I don't have his number or anything, but I'd really like to ask him out. It is kind of weird to ask someone out on facebook, right? Haha. :P Maybe I should invite him to this x-mas party I'm throwing....:thinking: Edit: Bye, Tamara! Good luck on your exam tomorrow! :heart:
December 2, 200916 yr Haha, that could totally be me, he's a guitarist :wink3: I think I will ask him, actually. We'll see, I'm such a spaz :bomb: I've never listened to any Death Cab, point me to some good songs? :) Edit: Oooh, post 942 :D Soon; 1000! :P
December 2, 200916 yr We don't have Conan here anymore :bigcry: I'm going to bed, I have a free day tomorrow and I'm going running in the morning :o Me? Exercise? Apparently. I'm going to listen to it right now! :dance: :heart: Goodnight everybody, love you all to bits! :kiss: Edit: I realized I have heard I Will Follow You... My best friend played it to me when I was really down one day! :) :heart: I loved it, but I didn't ask who it was by. :rolleyes:
December 2, 200916 yr Hey guys....my day sucked big time. It started bad, got really good, then plunged into iwanttohurtsomething bad.
December 2, 200916 yr Why? :( :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
December 3, 200916 yr Okay :hug: I'll start working on your picspam again. (FOR THE FOURTH TIME) :kiss:
December 3, 200916 yr :blush: I wish Ben would focus more on his music now, he's losing touch..I WANT THE OLD DEATH CAB BACK!! I do like Meet me on the equinox though :P Yeah totally agreed!! old Death Cab is the best to me :wacky: Anna YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED :o death cab is one the best bands EVER. Start with the album Transatlanticism as Johku said, it's amazing. Though I can't listen to Tiny Vessels anymore because of my fuckin ex, well I can but not the same way I used to and I loved so much especially that part of the album where Tiny vessels goes straight into Transatlanticism. Like it flows. :wacky: And you should totally ask him out!!! what can you lose?! you should talk to him on facebook and ask hes number there :P Hi Ian!!
December 3, 200916 yr damn, now that my exams are over, i got sick like hell. i have fever and it hurts everywhere. :bomb: the best part is, that tomorrow will be a party, and i also have to be an elf at school, so the situation is really gorgeous. :bigcry: but at least, finally, i sent my card! :lol:
December 3, 200916 yr Bugcry? :thinking: Is that worse than bigcry? :awesome: I have to go to bed in like 5 minutes, but I wanted to say hi to you! :) :nice:
December 3, 200916 yr You that GIF in your sig that you delibarately stole from me (just kidding) IS SOOOO DEADLY
December 3, 200916 yr Haha, good! I'm really happy with it! :laugh3: I like Jonny's longing gaze at the mistletoe the most :awesome: I bet it can be :wink3: Hello, sweetie! ;) :kiss: Edit: I'm too slow, haha. Hi Emily! :nice:
December 3, 200916 yr Haha, nooo, sorry Jo :( Not yet! I invited him to my x-mas party, though. He hasn't answered yet. We'll see! Ok, I'm off to bed, gotta work tomorrow to bring in some cash for GLASTO 2010!!!!!! Goodness, how am I ever gonna sleep with all the excitement the mere words bring? :awesome: Nightynightnightnight. :kiss:
December 3, 200916 yr Hahahaha, we'll hope for that :P Actually.... *whispers* He plays.... Jazz! :uhoh: But maybe he'll see the light and move away from that. Hehe. Then I can introduce you to the future singer of the most awesomest band on earth. Well, almost. APPLYYYYYY AND WORK, JOJO! :whip: It's gonna be aaaaaawesome :awesome: GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT, JOJO-BOO! :heart:
December 3, 200916 yr Hmmmm I have to get Karen to post this one picture we took at masterminds...we visited Holland last night......
Create an account or sign in to comment