October 12, 200916 yr She basically stalks the whole neighbourhood through her window, including me. She knows when I go out walking, when I go to the mail box in my pyjamas, whenever I come and go out of the house. She was telling my Mum about it the other day. Not that it worries me at all. If I knew she was watching all the time I would have waved over in the direction of her house or maybe go out to my mail box naked to give her a bit of a fright. Is this normal though? I look out the window whenever I’m sitting on the air vent to get warm (as it is situated right near the window) but that’s only for about 5 minutes. It seems to be a popular hobby amongst the older generation. Is drinking tea and gardening not enough to entertain them? Or watching Antiques Roadshow? (even I watch that show!) Well, I guess maybe neighbour isn't in denial about it. That's a good sign right?:confused: oh, and her son who is in his 30s also stalks the neighbourhood from their lounge room through a pair of binoculars. Does anyone have a similar situation? Has any of you ever been stalked?
October 12, 200916 yr You get Antiques Roadshow in Australia?? I know of someone similar but it seems it's not quite as bad as that.
October 12, 200916 yr Author yep, everday at 5pm! It's one of my many aims in life to be on that show. Are they still making new episodes of it over there? I guess when you live in a smaller town people have got to keep themselves busy by doing something.
October 12, 200916 yr yep, everday at 5pm! It's one of my many aims in life to be on that show. Are they still making new episodes of it over there? I guess when you live in a smaller town people have got to keep themselves busy by doing something. Yes, they're still making episodes here, although with no Michael Aspel! You say about smaller town, that is very much like me. I live in a town - on an island so it's no surprise!
October 12, 200916 yr Author nooooooooooo!:( I alway enjoyed his introductions at the start of the show. Do you live on an island off the coast of scotland?
October 12, 200916 yr nooooooooooo!:( I alway enjoyed his introductions at the start of the show. Do you live on an island off the coast of scotland? I sure do.
October 12, 200916 yr She sounds like a harmless old lady. Her son, however, sounds creepy. Through the window I can understand, but using a pair of binoculars? :uhoh: I don't know if you consider it stalking, but once a customer took quite a shine to me and kept returning to the store. He never bought anything but he was creepy and just walked around staring @ me. I'm not even pretty, so I'm like wtf? Even when I got transferred to another outlet he managed to find out my new location. Everyone would see him walk in and tell me to duck into the pantry. If he didn't see me, he'd just assume I wasn't working that day and walk right out. Oh and please continue your conversation, I'm sorry to have hijacked it :escaping:
October 12, 200916 yr Author I sure do. Scotland's a place that has always fascinated me. You guys have nice accents:) She sounds like a harmless old lady. Her son, however, sounds creepy. Through the window I can understand, but using a pair of binoculars? :uhoh: I don't know if you consider it stalking, but once a customer took quite a shine to me and kept returning to the store. He never bought anything but he was creepy and just walked around staring @ me. I'm not even pretty, so I'm like wtf? Even when I got transferred to another outlet he managed to find out my new location. Everyone would see him walk in and tell me to duck into the pantry. If he didn't see me, he'd just assume I wasn't working that day and walk right out. Oh and please continue your conversation, I'm sorry to have hijacked it :escaping: yeah the son is quite creepy! and not much happens in the street, sometimes I wonder why he bothers. Luckily I've never been in a situation like that. Although when I was in year 7 I did have a rather annoying guy who kept looking at me and when somebody opened his pencil case he had written that he loved me on a number of pieces of paper.
October 12, 200916 yr Scotland's a place that has always fascinated me. You guys have nice accents:) yeah the son is quite creepy! and not much happens in the street, sometimes I wonder why he bothers. Luckily I've never been in a situation like that. Although when I was in year 7 I did have a rather annoying guy who kept looking at me and when somebody opened his pencil case he had written that he loved me on a number of pieces of paper. Awkward! If you're going to go to Scotland travel up through Scotland via the West of the country. It is arguably the most stunning part of the UK. Oh and but a dream - what a freak that guy is. Someone should have gone up to him and said "are you going to buy something?"
October 12, 200916 yr Luckily I've never been in a situation like that. Although when I was in year 7 I did have a rather annoying guy who kept looking at me and when somebody opened his pencil case he had written that he loved me on a number of pieces of paper. He might have been just a silly teenager having a crush. However I know how annoying that can be sometimes. But I admit I'm guilty myself of being lovestruck before and drawing hearts around some guy's name on my notes :embarassed: Oh and but a dream - what a freak that guy is. Someone should have gone up to him and said "are you going to buy something?" I guess we can't do that because everyone is free to 'browse', so to speak. We can't chase or pressure someone to leave because they haven't bought anything. But he sure is freaky. And he looks the part too, with a sleazy grin plastered on his face all the time. If I had the time to extend my trip last month I would have travelled out of England to visit Scotland. And Wales too. Pity I couldn't and it doesn't look like I'm able to travel back to the UK anytime soon.
October 12, 200916 yr Stalkers can be a turn-on sometimes. oh, wait. stud stalking you = you consider him as an admirer guy with a face not even his mother can love = now that's a stalker.
October 12, 200916 yr This one guy at my school knows what my mother looks like and what make/model my car and my mom's car is. AND he knows what city/state I was born in and where I lived for half of my life. All of this information I didn't even tell him. That is what I call a stalker. Then one day he came to my house and sat on porch and smoked a couple of ciggarettes. Then he just left. :P I wouldn't worry about it though. It just means they both have a lot of time to blow.
October 12, 200916 yr They're called pedophiles. Call the cops or they'll rape you. Thank you Law & Order! :thumbsup:
October 12, 200916 yr not that creepy stalker, but some my old neigbours (i used to live in a block of flats), used to be curious about when we went out the home ... :dozey: i think may be is ok for neigbourhood securance, but get into other's lives? :confused: btw at the new neigbourhood, (living at my grandma's now, a kind of semi-detached house), are not that stalker or if they are we don't know / care. but our all time neigbour of the next house while i went to do some shopping two days ago, randomly called me when i left the house (from her window), i found it a bit scary as i didn't expect that. but once more, my stalker neigbours are not THAT stalker as yours funkestein
October 12, 200916 yr She basically stalks the whole neighbourhood through her window, including me. She knows when I go out walking, when I go to the mail box in my pyjamas, whenever I come and go out of the house. She was telling my Mum about it the other day. Not that it worries me at all. If I knew she was watching all the time I would have waved over in the direction of her house or maybe go out to my mail box naked to give her a bit of a fright. Is this normal though? I look out the window whenever I’m sitting on the air vent to get warm (as it is situated right near the window) but that’s only for about 5 minutes. It seems to be a popular hobby amongst the older generation. Is drinking tea and gardening not enough to entertain them? Or watching Antiques Roadshow? (even I watch that show!) Well, I guess maybe neighbour isn't in denial about it. That's a good sign right?:confused: oh, and her son who is in his 30s also stalks the neighbourhood from their lounge room through a pair of binoculars. Does anyone have a similar situation? Has any of you ever been stalked? I used to have a neighbour like that. An elderly lady as well. She was quite friendly though and used to give birthday presents to all the kids in our street (very strange I know).
October 13, 200916 yr She basically stalks the whole neighbourhood through her window, including me. She knows when I go out walking, when I go to the mail box in my pyjamas, whenever I come and go out of the house. She was telling my Mum about it the other day. Not that it worries me at all. If I knew she was watching all the time I would have waved over in the direction of her house or maybe go out to my mail box naked to give her a bit of a fright. Is this normal though? I look out the window whenever I’m sitting on the air vent to get warm (as it is situated right near the window) but that’s only for about 5 minutes. It seems to be a popular hobby amongst the older generation. Is drinking tea and gardening not enough to entertain them? Or watching Antiques Roadshow? (even I watch that show!) Well, I guess maybe neighbour isn't in denial about it. That's a good sign right?:confused: oh, and her son who is in his 30s also stalks the neighbourhood from their lounge room through a pair of binoculars. Does anyone have a similar situation? Has any of you ever been stalked? This is very annoying sometimes. My neighbour basically watches us from her window to see when we come out. And once, we're out, oh what a surprise!, she comes out too and starts talking with my mom about the weather. :rolleyes:
Create an account or sign in to comment