November 12, 200916 yr Author It's still not so bad over here but ... dunno, just wanted to change the subject. :P And people are always going for the weather while changing the subject. :rolleyes: Having a bloddy time right now, but found a nice new band. Ever heard of Canterbury, Bernard? I hadn't until you pointed them out to me! Album is actually very good, 'Hospital' and 'Set You Right' are my favourites on one listen. :)
November 13, 200916 yr Hello Shane! :) Aw, Hospital is one of my favourites too! :nice: I love Diver and Friends - We're More Like A Band as well. I watched Disturbia for the first time from beginning to the end. Pretty funny, I've to say. Except of that psyco series murderer next door of course. :P Didn't like the end though. Did anyone watch this movie?
November 17, 200916 yr Author I've heard of it, of course, but not watched it. :) This so needs a bump by the way. ESPECIALLY after you pointed out that amazing song, Bianca. It definitely does suit my situation at the moment. :( To get off that subject, though, how have you been?
November 22, 200916 yr Well, quite okay. I'm stuck in my situation but I'm very happy to have a handful of true friends around me who give me strenght (listened to too much Snow Patrol? :thinking:). :) You're talking about Wishing Well? It's great, isn't? :nice: I totally love the album and hope they'll soon get the success they deserve. Have to go back to do my presentation about Ireland and Northern Ireland for English now. Maaaan, I've brought way too many books from the liberary. :stunned: :dead:
November 24, 200916 yr I'm wondering for what reason ... ;) But seriously: First the super complicated situation of Germany around 1930/45 and now Ireland and Northern Ireland - My head is going to explode. Soon. :dead:
November 24, 200916 yr Fine, thanks for asking. I'm just listening to One Love by David Guetta feat. Estelle and I think it's a pretty good song. Although I didn't like Guetta's last single Sexy Bitch/Chic. :P Anyone got some music suggestions?
November 26, 200916 yr Wow, they are good! :stunned: Thanks for showing them to me, Bernard! :hug: I need to check them out properly on the weekend. :nice: Anyone feels like raining today? :thinking: I do. Don't know why.
November 26, 200916 yr Author Yeah, you do indeed need to check them out a bit more. I could send you a link to their album at some point if you like. :nice:
November 27, 200916 yr This is very nice, Bernard, but I saw your message too late and already downloaded it from iTunes. :rolleyes: Gosh, why are Irish/British bands always so good ... ?
November 27, 200916 yr Author I didn't know it was out over there! :o Oh well, money well spent. :) And yes, I wonder... ;)
November 27, 200916 yr It seems to be out, even in the very slow and dusty German store. :P I can't stop listening to This Is Goodbye, it's such a great tune! And I'm seeing Editors in less than 72 hours! :dance: I can't wait. :D Did you aleady prepare yourself for Christmas, Bernard? I heared Last Chrismas on the radio (BBC Radio One) two days ago and thought it was waaaaaay too early. But thinking about it ... on Thuesday is the 1st December, so about 27 days until Christmas! :lol:
November 28, 200916 yr Author Oh, yeah, I remembered you were doing something amazing this moth that I wasn't... :( :P Enjoy the gig! :nice: By being prepared, d'you mean 'have you got all yr presents bought, etc.?' If you do, then no, I most definitely not prepared. :P
December 3, 200916 yr Oh, not, I didn't mean whether you had all your presents by now - neither do I! :P I just wanted to know if you already feel the 'Christmas feeling' and stuff. ;)
December 4, 200916 yr Author Things haven't gotten into full swing here yet - my town's lights haven't even been put up! And it's the 4th of December!! :o
December 5, 200916 yr Well, my city is in full Christmas light already (we have a Christmas Market, how couldn't you be prepared? :lol:). The Christmas tree selling starts next week and at least from then on I can't hide from Christmas songs, cookies and people with unnaturally huge smiles anymore. Not that I wanted to!
December 8, 200916 yr Author Indeed I am back. :) There's a review of the gig in the Snow Patrol thread. Today was good, but it's sort of ended on a downer. A good friend of mine's depressed... :(
December 8, 200916 yr I have a lot of depressed friends, I never know what to do :( :hug: Why is your friend depressed? Snow Patrol? :blush:
December 10, 200916 yr Author Why is your friend depressed? It's complicated. It's bringing me down too. Add this to a week where I have become acutely aware of how utterly fucked I am as regards getting a job etc., because of this mess our incompetent fucking politicians have gotten us into RIGHT ACROSS THE BOARD, outlook isn't good. Roll on Dec 22 and Christmas break.
Create an account or sign in to comment