February 19, 201016 yr tomas ?? isn't it siska ??? :thinking: no tomas and siska this week:cry: I don't like that :bigcry: tomas is in the morning and siska in the evening;)
February 19, 201016 yr yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej editors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luve you tom !!!!!
February 19, 201016 yr YOU DON'T KNOW LOVE LIKE YOU USED DO!!!!! YOU DON'T LOVE LIKE YOU DID!!!!!!! and that guitar sooooooooooooooooooo good!!:awesome:
February 19, 201016 yr :guitarist::guitarist::guitarist::guitarist: edit: @Maggy we have the same mind :wreck:
February 19, 201016 yr Author :guitarist::guitarist::guitarist::guitarist: edit: @Maggy we have the same mind :wreck: we are secret twins :awesome:
February 19, 201016 yr Author I have to my food is ready and editors are done:cry: see you bye!!!!!! byeeee :kiss::kiss::kiss:
February 19, 201016 yr @Maggy :awesome: What are they talking about know? :thinking: I can only understand the guy said "Jonny" :lol:
February 19, 201016 yr Author @Maggy :awesome: What are they talking about know? :thinking: I can only understand the guy said "Jonny" :lol: they are talking about his new album and now he is playing his first single live :D
Create an account or sign in to comment