May 25, 201016 yr :hug: I CANT WAIT TOO SE YUUR LLAMA :awesome: LLAMUUZ ARE COOL. Did your parents let you mail me candy? :p
May 25, 201016 yr :hug: I CANT WAIT TOO SE YUUR LLAMA :awesome: LLAMUUZ ARE COOL. Did your parents let you mail me candy? :p They thought we should send each other normal letters first :sad:
May 25, 201016 yr DOOD THAT WUD ME AWZUM :awesome: Well, if you want to do it.. :anxious: I WANT TO :awesome: I haven't got a letter since.. I don't know when :lol:
May 25, 201016 yr Awwe, bye Erickuh :sad: W00t! :awesome: I got one from someone here for the LIJ butterflies, I'm sure they'll let me get mail :lol: Lets bring old school communication back!
May 25, 201016 yr Awwe, bye Erickuh :sad: W00t! :awesome: I got one from someone here for the LIJ butterflies, I'm sure they'll let me get mail :lol: Lets bring old school communication back! Did you get LRLRL? :P YES! E-mails are boring :mellow:
May 25, 201016 yr Nuu .__. Or.. I haven't checked.. I'm still nervouse that its from Uraguay :uhoh: YESH WE SHALL! :awesome: Oknaorly, goodnight :whip:
May 26, 201016 yr Author :laugh3: perhaps I'll gonna watch it too 'cause I will know how bad my country is :lol: HEY DON'T HATE TOM DICE !!!! I KNOW HIM PESONALY :snobby: although I did :lol:
May 26, 201016 yr Author Oh. Bahaha. Belgium is on. Bahaha. :snobby: BELGIUM ♥ Loved his guitar and the guy was soo cute too :blush: Okay I stop :blank: :hug: Tom wasn't so cute when I knew him, and I actually don't really like the song, but I think he did very well :cheesy:
May 26, 201016 yr HEY DON'T HATE TOM DICE !!!! I KNOW HIM PESONALY :snobby: although I did :lol: I don't hate Tom it's just... Belgium is never good at the songfestival ;) except this year then :P
May 26, 201016 yr Author You weren't here :sad: :( I know ... I'm not gonna be here much next moth either :bigcry: I don't hate Tom it's just... Belgium is never good at the songfestival ;) except this year then :P yes thats true :P
May 26, 201016 yr I'm not gonna be here next month either, San Francisco, you know.. I'm off bye :vanish:
May 26, 201016 yr Author Hi :D yeah well I think the song intself could be better but the fact that he is the only person onstage and 'just' plays his guitar makes it vulnerable and I think thats why people like it :lol: and he sings good, and people say he's cute altought I don't think that :laugh3:
May 26, 201016 yr Author I'm not gonna be here next month either, San Francisco, you know.. I'm off bye :vanish: byee :hug:
May 26, 201016 yr I'm not gonna be here next month either, San Francisco, you know.. I'm off bye :vanish: byee :kiss: Hi :D yeah well I think the song intself could be better but the fact that he is the only person onstage and 'just' plays his guitar makes it vulnerable and I think thats why people like it :lol: and he sings good, and people say he's cute altought I don't think that :laugh3: he looks cute but I'm not sure that he really is :P yeah the song can be better but how he play it is good :)
Create an account or sign in to comment