✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

album??

stevenduffy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

i really don't know what a newbie is anyways. i wouldn't call anybody that. that word is the reason why the coldplay board pisses me off. i hope that one person who calls everyone else a newbie doesn't start something stupid. :angry:

lol

i really don't know what a newbie is anyways. i wouldn't call anybody that. that word is the reason why the coldplay board pisses me off. i hope that one person who calls everyone else a newbie doesn't start something stupid. :angry:

tough talk from a born again newbie!

lol

only i can be called a newbie. :)

lol

well, i admit to being a newbie. feel free to call me that until i know more about more people here.

great! i'm in ANOTHER club. I'm in NCIP. I'm in the pint/protest club. Now I'm in the newbie club. Gotta go change my signature now.

Guest LiquidSky
lol

well, i admit to being a newbie. feel free to call me that until i know more about more people here.

great! i'm in ANOTHER club. I'm in NCIP. I'm in the pint/protest club. Now I'm in the newbie club. Gotta go change my signature now.

WTF????!

I THINK SOMEONE JUST WENT CO-CU-CO-CU HERE GINGER! :lol:

*LAUGHIN HYSTERICALLY*

:lol: :lol: :lol: