✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

advice time again ahh

Gitta Rensolo

Ok guys I need an advice (I think I created a thread a while ago which was called "I need an advice"...so...:wacky:)

I am really confused right now....

still doing this apprenticeship in that music shop which is in a city that is 70km from my home....

and that's why I've been living in this city for 2 years now....well my "flat2 is super duper mini...only 12m² and I have to pay 50cents to get warm water for a shower (8 minutes) and in my room I only have cold water anyways...so the last 2 years I went out with my friends after work quite often, so I didn't have to spend my time in that room the whole week....all those friends are going to leave the city this summer, because of uni, so I will be left alone there which means I have to spend every evening in that room....I seriously feel like killing time there...not like living...it's like in a prison or something like that...

and now I don't know what to do...

should I keep the flat and live with this situation for another year and get like all depressed because of being lonely and having a bad feeling because of the room?

Or

should I move home....get a car, pay a car and go to work by train which means 1,5 hours for one way.....and being home late after work?

oh damn....I really really really....don't know what to do...my heart says moving home, but my mind says???

:bigcry:

sorry, to bother you

i think you should try to be happy

if you have tried to do this and don't see things improving then it's understandable that you try and change things. on the other hand these experiences could prove vital and character building should you come through them successfully.

are there many ways for you to meet new people?

omg...I've just cried my heart out in front of my parents....they said I should make the best of it...there are only 11 months left until my apprenticeship is finished...well I made some kind of compromise with my mum, so actually I do only have to stay for 3 days in a week in this flat...

meeting new people....well...there are some people left I know I could probably meet new people through them...I met some new people at home in the last months...which is pretty cool...I am just sick of the fact that I live at 2 places....

I will really try to be happy again....there are phases everything seems bad and stuff....and then I need days like today where people cheer me up and tell me I should think more positive...I think I wouldn't have these phases if I didn't feel rather lonely....my old problem....:wacky:

omg...I've just cried my heart out in front of my parents....they said I should make the best of it...there are only 11 months left until my apprenticeship is finished...well I made some kind of compromise with my mum, so actually I do only have to stay for 3 days in a week in this flat...

meeting new people....well...there are some people left I know I could probably meet new people through them...I met some new people at home in the last months...which is pretty cool...I am just sick of the fact that I live at 2 places....

I will really try to be happy again....there are phases everything seems bad and stuff....and then I need days like today where people cheer me up and tell me I should think more positive...I think I wouldn't have these phases if I didn't feel rather lonely....my old problem....:wacky:

it's always a relief to be able to talk these things through with your loved ones so tears are natural. the compromise seems pretty good. only three days a week. you can get a hobby or something. paint or write music, or listen to a load of new music and try and use the time constructively, escaping from your surroundings when you aren't studying.

give it a chance and try to find new people through the new set of friends you have made. you might even find someone special, you never know.

it's always a relief to be able to talk these things through with your loved ones so tears are natural. the compromise seems pretty good. only three days a week. you can get a hobby or something. paint or write music, or listen to a load of new music and try and use the time constructively, escaping from your surroundings when you aren't studying.

give it a chance and try to find new people through the new set of friends you have made. you might even find someone special, you never know.

yeah well....hobbies are really important to me. when I am at home I can play the saxophonn, clarinet and piano which is really important to me...I can't do that when I am in my flat.

I should really start to use my time after work when I am not at home...currently I am just killing my time here which makes me unhappy....the only hobby I am having here is my band...

and about meeting new people...I am really feelling some kind of development...I went out more in the past months and I met some really cool new people....unfortunately not the special one but it makes me quite hopeful...well, I think this is actually the thing I am missing the most...hahaha how many times have I been crying about this on this board?

yeah well....hobbies are really important to me. when I am at home I can play the saxophonn, clarinet and piano which is really important to me...I can't do that when I am in my flat.

I should really start to use my time after work when I am not at home...currently I am just killing my time here which makes me unhappy....the only hobby I am having here is my band...

and about meeting new people...I am really feelling some kind of development...I went out more in the past months and I met some really cool new people....unfortunately not the special one but it makes me quite hopeful...well, I think this is actually the thing I am missing the most...hahaha how many times have I been crying about this on this board?

saxaphone, clarinet AND piano? that's impressive :cool:

what kind of band are you in?

i've never seen you crying about this on the board so don't worry. i am a fresh victim (jk) :P

hehe well I've been playing the sax for 14 years now...I play the clarinet because I want to play some other stuff like Klezmer....and currently I am learning to play the piano, because I might study music after my aprrenticeship....but since I am a confused girl who doesn't know what she wants I am not sure about that yet...

we play funk mainly....with some latin and some rap stuff and sometimes with a bit more jazz....I quite like it....and I wish we would finally have some own songs but so far we haven't...because we are still finding ourselves or something like that (I don't even know if "finding yourself" exists in english...:wacky:)

hahahaha...even those who did might not really realise me doing it...but I do...and now that I told you you might be the only one who will ever realise it...so, yes you are the victim now:nice:

hehe well I've been playing the sax for 14 years now...I play the clarinet because I want to play some other stuff like Klezmer....and currently I am learning to play the piano, because I might study music after my aprrenticeship....but since I am a confused girl who doesn't know what she wants I am not sure about that yet...

we play funk mainly....with some latin and some rap stuff and sometimes with a bit more jazz....I quite like it....and I wish we would finally have some own songs but so far we haven't...because we are still finding ourselves or something like that (I don't even know if "finding yourself" exists in english...:wacky:)

hahahaha...even those who did might not really realise me doing it...but I do...and now that I told you you might be the only one who will ever realise it...so, yes you are the victim now:nice:

yeah, we have 'finding ourselves' too! how many people are in the band? you got any recordings or is it just jamming sessions?

there is nowhere better than the internet to share your fears and frustrations. there is always someone who can help a little.

yeah, we have 'finding ourselves' too! how many people are in the band? you got any recordings or is it just jamming sessions?

there is nowhere better than the internet to share your fears and frustrations. there is always someone who can help a little.

so far we are 9 people but we are increasing every week....:dizzy:

we covered some songs, but we do love jamming as well...I hope we get a real plan of what we really want to do soon....

this is so true....people on this board have helped me so many times in those 5 years I've been a member on here....sometimes there are things I do not want to talk about with my friends in real life...or I just can't

we covered some songs, but we do love jamming as well...I hope we get a real plan of what we really want to do soon....

this is so true....people on this board have helped me so many times in those 5 years I've been a member on here....sometimes there are things I do not want to talk about with my friends in real life...or I just can't

I feel exactly the same my friends just don't get me and the only one that does lives 300 miles away :( Also musical interests my friends annoy me they listen to Justin bieber and lady gaga and Call my Music Shit ! The cheek :laugh3:

I Love Coldplaying so much because everyone is brought together by Coldplay and everyone is so different yet we understand one another. My life is so shit atm and I have become more quiet which ain't a good thing.

This is gonna make me sound all crazy and like a really sad person but here goes :confused:

I've been feeling kinda depressed for a while now and haven't understood why I Felt this way. When I Was 7 or 8 I Said to myself 'Grandad will die before darren' ...I Don't know why.

Two weeks later Darren died, I Couldn't quite bring myself to terms with it and at the funeral, Darren's mother(My great aunt) was stood there crying her eyes out while I Couldn't shed a tear. I Felt so guilty and blamed myself for his death, I also lost all my faith in God Because it felt like I was being punished or something. In January My grandad died bringing back all these feelings from before only I felt so much worse and few months later My uncle had a stroke , I Feel as if all the bad things happening are my fault and I Hate feeling this way I Just don't know what to do anymore and I'm afraid that I'll get made to see a councillor or something. Help ?

This is gonna make me sound all crazy and like a really sad person but here goes :confused:

I've been feeling kinda depressed for a while now and haven't understood why I Felt this way. When I Was 7 or 8 I Said to myself 'Grandad will die before darren' ...I Don't know why.

Two weeks later Darren died, I Couldn't quite bring myself to terms with it and at the funeral, Darren's mother(My great aunt) was stood there crying her eyes out while I Couldn't shed a tear. I Felt so guilty and blamed myself for his death, I also lost all my faith in God Because it felt like I was being punished or something. In January My grandad died bringing back all these feelings from before only I felt so much worse and few months later My uncle had a stroke , I Feel as if all the bad things happening are my fault and I Hate feeling this way I Just don't know what to do anymore and I'm afraid that I'll get made to see a councillor or something. Help ?

whilst my petty side would say the cause of the problem was a belief in God and the guilt that that brings with it, i would recommend that you try and think of things from a logical point of view.

you had a thought. the thought was that somebody would die first. do you believe for having a thought (baring in mind you can think about anything) like that would anger the god that you believe in? this was just a thought that occurred to you. with all the evils of the world, would he target you and not the oppressors, the murderers, the rapists? would he say this one thought is so awful that action must be take? regardless of the life that darren lived would your god strike him down over a thought that you had?

personally i believe that things happen. awful things happen, magnificent things happen, mundane things happen. coincidence happens. but that's all it is. so many random things happening, eventually something will happen that somebody pre-conceived and thought about, just like things will happen that you never could have imagined.

i believe that darren died for a reason that was out of your control. and i hope someday you will believe that too