Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alias Art Contest

Featured Replies

  • Replies 341
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

AwesomicAtom you've been added and Safaria I already looked at it. :P

I don't think I'll lose anymose now that I saw AwesomicAtom his art

yeayd.jpg

ย 

I made this a few months ago, I just add the copyright :charming:

ย 

wohoo.jpg

ย 

It's a rattlesnake.

ย 

:blank:

  • Author

No sad faces or I'll sing country western. :dozey:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Any other pictures for landscape or animal?

No sad faces or I'll sing country western. :dozey:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Any other pictures for landscape or animal?

ย 

finishing up right now. so intense. :sweatdrop:

No sad faces or I'll sing country western. :dozey:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Any other pictures for landscape or animal?

ย 

:D :D :D :D :D

ย 

Don't sing. :uhoh:

I'm scoping and drawing in the same time... :sweatdrop:

  • Author

Both added :smiley:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

All Current Entries

ย 

Round One (Self Portrait):

McDough:

f57ul3.jpg

ย 

Don Mango:

ehc96q.jpg

Andrew Vanwyngarden:

2djvxiq.jpg

ย 

Not an Alias:

alias.png

ย 

Hugh Manatee:

manatee.jpg

ย 

KennyMcCormack:

4822830262_ca3e6f2987_m.jpg

ย 

Vampire Weekdays:

10471346.jpg

ย 

Safaria

14bjjpl.png

ย 

AwesomicAtom

LOL78.jpg

ย 

ย 

Round Two (Landscape):

ย 

Andrew Vanwyngarden:

34etfgw.jpg

ย 

Don mango:

34ozk45.jpg

ย 

McDough:

35izpz9.jpg

ย 

Hugh Manatee:

oceanfloor.jpg

ย 

Kenny McCormack

4823838956_bacbd11e09.jpg

ย 

ย 

Round Three (Animal/s):

McDough:

10sc5z4.jpg

KennyMcCormack

4823838970_9f217d9452.jpg

ย 

  • Author

Did you send one? Can you repost it? :kiss:

ย 

And Hugh Manatees Landscape has vanished. :shrug: Or is it just me?

yeayd.jpg

ย 

I made this a few months ago, I just add the copyright :charming:

ย 

wohoo.jpg

ย 

It's a rattlesnake.

ย 

:blank:

ย 

THIS. :dozey:

  • Author

It does not show. If you'd like you can copy the post I made and add your own entry since i can't see it.

  • Author

Added. :smiley:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

All Current Entries

ย 

Round One (Self Portrait):

McDough:

f57ul3.jpg

ย 

Don Mango:

ehc96q.jpg

Andrew Vanwyngarden:

2djvxiq.jpg

ย 

Not an Alias:

alias.png

ย 

Hugh Manatee:

manatee.jpg

ย 

KennyMcCormack:

4822830262_ca3e6f2987_m.jpg

ย 

Vampire Weekdays:

10471346.jpg

ย 

Safaria

14bjjpl.png

ย 

AwesomicAtom

LOL78.jpg

ย 

ย 

Round Two (Landscape):

ย 

Andrew Vanwyngarden:

34etfgw.jpg

ย 

Don mango:

34ozk45.jpg

ย 

McDough:

35izpz9.jpg

ย 

Hugh Manatee:

oceanfloor.jpg

ย 

Kenny McCormack

4823838956_bacbd11e09.jpg

ย 

Vampire Weekdays

yeay.jpg

ย 

ย 

Round Three (Animal/s):

McDough:

10sc5z4.jpg

KennyMcCormack

4823838970_9f217d9452.jpg

ย 

Vampire Weekdays

wohoo.jpg

ย 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.