May 26, 201115 yr or give it a firefox tail thing? =.= that doesn't look stupid, preferably :l we're doing an advertising project in english and my teacher has commanded me to "set fire to that fox" because then apparently it would be the best thing ever and I am incapable of such a feat, INCAPABLE! AND HE WON'T LET ME NOT ;__; :anxious:
May 26, 201115 yr There's only one fox that should be set on fire and that is the one of those Foxy Bingo adverts.
May 26, 201115 yr Author tell that to mr. english teaching dude :shifty: EDIT: oh my god that foxy bingo thing is terrifying incinerate it now
May 26, 201115 yr Put a photo of the fox in 3dMax. Put it on time line. Draw a small yellow and orange flame. Move location on the time line, and at different locations make the flame bigger and brighter till it consumes the fox. If you don't know 3dMax or another annimation program, ask someone who knows this to do it. If you just need a photo, scan a copy of the photo of the fox in Photoshop and save as PDF, and do the same for the fire. Put the fox on bottom layer, and move the fire on top layer. Adjust sizes, brightness, transperancy, and other qualities in layers. You can a copy of this in JPEG to put on the computer. This should be very easy.
May 26, 201115 yr Author http://www.thefreedictionary.com/outfoxed I still don't get it. Put a photo of the fox in 3dMax. Put it on time line. Draw a small yellow and orange flame. Move location on the time line, and at different locations make the flame bigger and brighter till it consumes the fox. If you don't know 3dMax or another annimation program, ask someone who knows this to do it. If you just need a photo, scan a copy of the photo of the fox in Photoshop and save as PDF, and do the same for the fire. Put the fox on bottom layer, and move the fire on top layer. Adjust sizes, brightness, transperancy, and other qualities in layers. You can a copy of this in JPEG to put on the computer. This should be very easy. I only have and know how to use MS Paint. Plus, I am artistically challenged haha. :wacky:
May 26, 201115 yr Author I feel bad for asking for help with this because I was also gonna ask your help for an Attack Cat video contest when the details are announced and now I feel like I can't haha.
May 27, 201115 yr Author that is totally what my ad says it's an ad for google chrome even though firefox > google chrome
May 27, 201115 yr Maybe you can use MS Paint. I don't know anything about. You can do low tech fire by by cutting a photo of a fire and pasting it on the fox, the scan a JPEG. There are lots of programs to do things to photos in the computer arts department at colleges and universities.
May 27, 201115 yr Author I'm not sure, it's a pretty cheap and crappy webcam that was like 5 dollars. I'm afraid to reinstall it though, I always screw up by somehow downloading it to my desktop or something. xD
May 27, 201115 yr Haha... I have a Dell Inspiron and I have a webcam where you can add effects and such, and you could take snapshot w/ fire on it.
May 27, 201115 yr Yes okay I've corrected the error! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt0xn2hFrQ0&feature=related]YouTube - Foxy Bingo[/ame] Hmmm. Shame they banned fox hunting really.
May 27, 201115 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJP31ZiUgeM&feature=related]YouTube - A Complete Clustercuss[/ame]
May 27, 201115 yr Firefox has encountered an unexpected problem with windows:lol: that is totally what my ad says it's an ad for google chrome even though firefox > google chromeOh cool! Do you have a link to that? I prefer Firefox, too. So you really want to "set it on fire", right? I have to leave now but I could have a try on it, later. :)
Create an account or sign in to comment