✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Question about Cafepress shop

I just checked out the CCC Cafepress shop and didn't see HWSTW still there. Do we need to re-upload it? I still have all the tracks and art templates...somewhere,lol. Not sure who's in charge of the CCC these days, but with the resurgence of famine in Africa, Oxfam can use every penny they can get. I'd love to see this project continue. Thanks. :)

we don't have control of the CCC shop.

we ended up having to set up a new shop for the Wemblesquee t-shirts

is Tania (victaniac) still around? I think she and Nadia had the password etc. Assuming it's still there and has sold, someone needs to be looking after that. I'll try and find Nads on FB.

Isn't the $1.36 still going to him? I feel like I've dropped the ball on HWSTW,but I thought it was self-sustaining when I took my long break from here. It looks like cafepress doesn't even sell CDs anymore, so maybe I'll look into another site. If a CCC mod wants to give me the paypal email, we can get it rolling again. And if anyone has thoughts, post them!

When Nadia, Tanya and I put this all together, Tania had the pass for the CCC shop. I don't know about the $1.36 money. I think I still have the cafepress pass, but not the email. Maybe time for some CCC re-grouping? Does it still have its own mods like it did in '06?

Even if I don't stay here everyday,I can still keep an eye on HWSTW, if it needs. I'd hate to see it disappear.

Maybe we should move this to PMs? Not sure, but if I can help bring it back, I will.