August 21, 201115 yr I'm in a mood for a video chat but there are no cool people on Skype now :blank:
August 22, 201115 yr LOOK WHAT WE FINALLY GOT!!!!!!!![/color] OUR BEST ACTIVITY OF CAMP :laugh3::laugh3::lol::lol:
August 22, 201115 yr cool that you like it :cheesy: was one of the funniest thing we did: laughing with Karl as girl and Toon walking against the door :lol:
August 22, 201115 yr Author LOOK WHAT WE FINALLY GOT!!!!!!!![/color] OUR BEST ACTIVITY OF CAMP LOL awesome! :lol:
August 22, 201115 yr Author I haven't gone to a camp in years :confused: Me neither :rolleyes4: I think the last time was in . . . 4th grade :nod:
August 22, 201115 yr I haven't gone to a camp in years :confused: wow, I go like every year on one LOL awesome! :lol: yesss it's funny how their YT says that they have 0 video's :blank:
August 22, 201115 yr Author yesss it's funny how their YT says that they have 0 video's :blank: :P That was like the first thing I noticed.
August 22, 201115 yr I DON"T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW we got our first test thursday :veryangry2: :hug: that sucks 1 September, how far are you away? :wacko:
August 22, 201115 yr :hug: that sucks 1 September, how far are you away? :wacko:[/color] what's on September 1st? :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment