✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should I buy the Fix You 7" Vinal disk thingy?

86Timewarp

Depends how much you'd like it as artwork. Neither are really rare, so don't fret about rushing your decision. Go to GEMM or musicstack.com if you miss out on eBay listings (or check before you bid). I sometimes find stuff a lot cheaper on both sites. Good luck!

Yeah, frame it. If you ever meet the band, get it signed. The more you play vinyl's the more ruined they become. Anytime I talk to anyone my parents age they always tell me about that one record they played so much it got ruined they had to buy it again.

Depends how much you'd like it as artwork. Neither are really rare, so don't fret about rushing your decision. Go to GEMM or musicstack.com if you miss out on eBay listings (or check before you bid). I sometimes find stuff a lot cheaper on both sites. Good luck!

Thanks :nice: and the reason I say ebay is bcause I have "eBay Bucks" everytime you buy something off of ebay you get like 2% back and have like 3 months to spend on it hahah :lol: and I see where you're coming from

Yeah, frame it. If you ever meet the band, get it signed. The more you play vinyl's the more ruined they become. Anytime I talk to anyone my parents age they always tell me about that one record they played so much it got ruined they had to buy it again.

Very true, thanks :D

The more you play vinyl's the more ruined they become. Anytime I talk to anyone my parents age they always tell me about that one record they played so much it got ruined they had to buy it again.

Depends on how you care for it. I grew up with vinyl and still have several records that I still often play. My Fleetwood Mac 'Rumours' LP has been around and played since I was a baby (late 70's) Still sounds brilliant today.

You have to care for your vinyl, though, to maintain it's integrity. How you store it, where you store it, how you hold it or dust it, etc... Can all play a major role in it's longevity, as can your turntable. The needles need replacing when worn or if damaged.

Cassettes, though, cassettes wore all the time, or warped or got tangled in the heads, etc... Nice for portability, but that was about it.