December 1, 200322 yr what i do if the picture is 'too big' for the forums? its not even big smaller than a dollar bill
December 2, 200322 yr what i do if the picture is 'too big' for the forums? its not even big smaller than a dollar bill must be high res what is it in bytes
December 2, 200322 yr "The picture's far too big to look at, kid, your eyes won't open wide enough. And you're constantly surrounded by what is and what was..."
December 2, 200322 yr blowing up? oh I am very cautions of what I open up, 'cause one time, I opened this window on my comp and my monitor basically just burned.... :/ had to buy a new one...
December 5, 200322 yr it did, fifi, it fried.... :lol: well it's funny now, but it wasn't when it fried.... :/
Create an account or sign in to comment