✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ID-check at Coldplay-concerts?

AKM

Hey!

Just want to know this. I am going to the Coldplay-show in Berlin, dec 21st, together with my brother.

My brother is only 15½ on the concert-day, and the rules say that under 16 are not allowed acces. Only realized this after having ordered the tickets :D

I have never shown ID at concerts before? Do you think they'll check it in Berlin..?

My brother certainly not looks like he's under 16..

It would be a shame to travel from Denmark to Berlin, be queing for a lot of hours only to be denied acces in the door..

Thanks in advance..

What? I hope the 02 doesn't have any rules like this. My son is coming with me, he's 13 nearly 14 and not terribly tall for his age.. I have checked the back of my tickets, but there is a a HUGE amount of TEENY TINY writing that I will need a magnifying glass to read on it.. I'll get him to read it, he has young eyes! Then I'll make him wear high heels for the day ! LOL..

What? I hope the 02 doesn't have any rules like this. My son is coming with me, he's 13 nearly 14 and not terribly tall for his age.. I have checked the back of my tickets, but there is a a HUGE amount of TEENY TINY writing that I will need a magnifying glass to read on it.. I'll get him to read it, he has young eyes! Then I'll make him wear high heels for the day ! LOL..

Don't worry. As he is your son it's no problem.. But since I'm only a 21-year old brother, I'm not allowed to bring my little brother..

But we'll see :)

only if you have standing tickets. think the age limit is over 14