✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The mystery of "turkey flag" resolved!

Blue Glisten

:curtain:

2j5xgyq.jpg

No it wasn't the flag of Turkey; It was:

cresentmoon.jpg

Star and Crescent - Represents the moon goddess Dianna and the "son of the morning", the name of Lucifer in Isaiah 14:12.

Witchcraft uses it the way shown and Satanism turns it in the opposite direction.

And this:

qrawxz.jpg (from Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall)

it's simply:

udjat.jpg Udjat - or all seeing eye. one of few symbols referring to Lucifer (king of hell), whom it is though will pass judgment. Below the eye is a tear because he mourns for those outside his influence.

And:

satanic-s.jpg Satanic "S" - Represents a lightning bolt that means "Destroyer". In mythology, It was the weapon of Zeus. Worn to have power over others. Also was worn by the feared SS of Nazi Germany.

They got one eye watching you

Salut! :escaping2:

:facepalm: First of all, none of those symbols are satanic (well, I suppose they might be, not very well read in the area but they're primarily all pre-christian). The eye is the Eye of Horus (Egyptian mythology), the moon crescent is connectable to many pagan goddesses and not just Diana (just because it's connected to witchcraft doesn't make it satanic). I also think it might just be coincidence that they used symbols like that :shrug:

The lightning bolts are, imo, just radio transmission, nothing else. The SS didn't even use "lightning bolts" as their symbols, they're two S runes.

i'll need to revise greek mythology, cause all refered here doesn't make sense to what i used to know about it.

Is just me who is tired to notice that many many people assume that if a symbol is pagan then is satanic? Paganism doesn't have to be bad per se.

That said i've been seeing coldplay refered on some conspiracy paranoia sites since long ago, specially for these said symbols (the eye) refering it to Horus. I don't know how to assume it at the moment, if just a casual or a prepared thing, so as i can't answer why... bye bye. :vanish: