December 23, 201114 yr (If there's a thread already like this, I apologise in advance!) Just wondering which are everyone's favourite Coldplay songs to run/jog to? I've recently started running and enjoyed listening to Coldplay on my iPod as I do... but some songs are better to spur you on than others IMO. Here are my fave running songs: Paradise (A GREAT start to the run... really gets you into the rhythm of your run) Viva La Vida Charlie Brown Clocks Lovers in Japan Hurts Like Heaven Anyone got any others?
December 24, 201114 yr Fix You. I know It starts out slow, but the build up gives you great energy. Also, Talk and Speed of Sound.
December 24, 201114 yr DLIBYH, definitely Glass Of Water White Shadows One I Love (Also, Knights of Cydonia by Muse is amazing for running--especially if you take long strides [like me] because you can time your steps with the beat of the song)
December 24, 201114 yr i agree other songs and don't forget to add Politik & twisted logic & how you see the world (live version) &
December 24, 201114 yr DLIBYH definitely! Absolutely, I ran like mad listening to this song... screw the people who gave me weird looks, HAHA! :laugh3:
December 24, 201114 yr Author Omg I completely forgot to add DLIBYH to the list but that is an amazing Coldplay running song! Really kept me going last time :) Thanks for other suggestions!
Create an account or sign in to comment