January 26, 201214 yr WHO PUT NICKELBACK come on Brent, we all know it was you really :wink2: :laugh3:
January 26, 201214 yr 86. (425 pts) Mother Mother - Eureka psshh, should be top ten. But not bad considering I'm the only one who voted :wacko:
January 27, 201214 yr 70. (510 pts)[/color] Young The Giant - Young The Giant - 3 votes [/size] This band comes from my town! :D:cool:
January 27, 201214 yr 85. (440 pts)[/color] Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica - 2 votes 84. (455 pts) Wye Oak - Civilian - 3 votes 83. (460 pts) Phaedra - The Sea - 3 votes 82. (465 pts) The Dodos - No Color - 3 votes 81. (480 pts) Atlas Sound - Parallax - 2 votes 80. (485 pts) Real Estate - Days - 2 votes 79. (490 pts) Bill Callahan - Apocalypse - 2 votes 71. (500 pts) Blink-182 - Neighborhoods Brains - Constant Love Forever Cristina Dona - Torno a Casa a Piedi Johnny Foreigner - Johnny Foreigner vs Everything Robert Post - Rhetoric Sean McCann - Sean McCann Sin Fang - Summer Echoes Smith & Burrows - Funny Looking Angels [/size] :smug: I didn't vote and I am content.
January 28, 201214 yr Next up, my vote for best album of the year...if I had managed to make a list of my own.
Create an account or sign in to comment