✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise #23 on Itunes!

redwaves9

Paradise is #23 on iTunes! What if we could best all those pop songs? Let's try! Get as many ppl to buy Paradise as you can, and maybe we could make it in the top 10! Maybe even #1! Please buy it, if you haven't already, so we can bring it up! Plus, it's nominated for a GRAMMY! Like it on youtube! Do what you can do bring it's popularity to the top!

C'mon! Let's put Coldplay on the Radio!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Paradise was already in the top 10 here in America. For about a week it was 2, in fact. And you only have to listen to the radio for about 10 minutes on most hits stations to hear Paradise (Or Every Teardrop is a Waterfall for that matter). But I would enjoy to see it hit the top 10 again.

Umm.. It's true but , it wasn't really sucessful commercially in the States. And I doubt it has that much airplay. The song was really unsucessful in US radios although it does have amazing longevity on the Itunes store. Maybe in tripe A stations or Rock stations :rolleyes: .

And btw , at this point , I think that making POC a top 10 hit on itunes ( even though it already is ) it's going to be easier. It can easily be Coldplay's second #1 on the Billboard Hot 100

Umm.. It's true but , it wasn't really sucessful commercially in the States. And I doubt it has that much airplay. The song was really unsucessful in US radios although it does have amazing longevity on the Itunes store. Maybe in tripe A stations or Rock stations :rolleyes: .

And btw , at this point , I think that making POC a top 10 hit on itunes ( even though it already is ) it's going to be easier. It can easily be Coldplay's second #1 on the Billboard Hot 100

All radio stations are different. The 2 hit radios I listen to (Which I don't listen to a lot because I get very close to breaking it when LMFAO comes on. I DESPISE THEM WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING) play Paradise and PoC a lot (PoC more). They even dedicated October 23rd to Coldplay and played there songs all day. Possibly the first time Thing's I Don't Understand has ever been played on the radio :surprised:

All radio stations are different. The 2 hit radios I listen to (Which I don't listen to a lot because I get very close to breaking it when LMFAO comes on. I DESPISE THEM WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING) play Paradise and PoC a lot (PoC more). They even dedicated October 23rd to Coldplay and played there songs all day. Possibly the first time Thing's I Don't Understand has ever been played on the radio :surprised:

That's awesome! They never play Coldplay where I am. Everything's syndicated and plays the same 3 songs on a loop....:\