January 2, 200422 yr Right anyways, I personally love Anarchy pie, but Anarchy cake is great too Discuss.
January 2, 200422 yr Author i am an anachist! i am an anarchist! never somethig..something...finally... something anarky! in the city! something
January 2, 200422 yr Author im part of an anarchy organisation..how so? remember: i am a moron and always will be.
January 2, 200422 yr Author Right. Now. Hahahahaha I am an antichrist I am an anarchist Don't know what I want But I know how to get it I wanna destroy, passer-by Cause I wanna be anarchy No dogsbody Anarchy for the UK Its coming sometime, maybe I give a wrong time Stop a traffic line Your future dream is a shopping scheme Cause I, I wanna be anarchy In the city How many ways to get what to what you want I use the best I use the rest I use the N. M. E. I use anarchy Cause I wanna be anarchy Its the only way to be Is this MPLA? Or is this the UDA? Or is this the IRA? I thought it was the UK Or just another country Another council tennancy I wanna be anarchy And I wanna be anarchy And I wanna be anarchy You know what I mean And I wanna be anarchist Again I'm pissed DESTROY
January 2, 200422 yr I am an antichrist I am an anarchist Don't know what I want But I know how to get it I wanna destroy, passer-by Cause I wanna be anarchy No dogsbody Anarchy for the UK Its coming sometime, maybe I give a wrong time Stop a traffic line Your future dream is a shopping scheme Cause I, I wanna be anarchy In the city How many ways to get what to what you want I use the best I use the rest I use the N. M. E. I use anarchy Cause I wanna be anarchy Its the only way to be Is this MPLA? Or is this the UDA? Or is this the IRA? I thought it was the UK Or just another country Another council tennancy I wanna be anarchy And I wanna be anarchy And I wanna be anarchy You know what I mean And I wanna be anarchist Again I'm pissed DESTROY
January 2, 200422 yr I don;t think people actually understand anarchy, most people who are like "Anarchy would be awesome!" would get killed soon thereafter it was established(or destablished?)
Create an account or sign in to comment