November 21, 201213 yr Author do you have piercings? Cause you look like you would. no planing on getting a tat soon though! :stunned:
November 21, 201213 yr I'm not gay but, you cuold tell people you go out with me ha ha aw I go out with... Dannyrobertsonviva?!!!!!!
November 21, 201213 yr I'm not gay but, you cuold tell people you go out with me ha ha :laugh3: lol awwwing just keeping Fran happy ;)
November 21, 201213 yr Author What of and why? No idea and because it would represent the fact that life is full of experiences ready to be tried :)
November 21, 201213 yr Author :nod: You're adorable ! Thank you? :stunned: ha ha I'm overwhelmed lawl
November 21, 201213 yr No idea and because it would represent the fact that life is full of experiences ready to be tried :) Nice, well get an idea soon :P
November 21, 201213 yr you should get a best avatar award oooooooooooohh a rush of hormones to fran's head :o
November 21, 201213 yr Author you should get a best avatar award How sweet of you to say! ha ha but I think that one belongs to molly!
November 21, 201213 yr How sweet of you to say! ha ha but I think that one belongs to molly! Thank-you :p but why? :p
November 21, 201213 yr Author Gotta love baby Mylo :p Thanks :hug: Indeed! this thread started out as me being bored and has turned into, well I don't know ha ha :stunned:
November 21, 201213 yr Author Danny, you have a following of FANGIRLS and a fanboy by the looks of this ;) ha ha nah guy is the bass player you should all be after! :L
Create an account or sign in to comment