✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Merch Questions

Maple

Well, I have been getting a bit more into buying Coldplay related things from the past and recently I stumbled across "The Singles - 1999-2006". The problem is that I'm not quite sure if they're "legit", in the sense that it is a true Coldplay release and not some bootleg with terrible quality. I truly believe it is something Coldplay has released in the past but I just want to be sure before buying it.

Also, how come there are two of them on Amazon? What makes the $250 one "limited edition" compared to the cheaper one? And are the singles CD (Speed Of Sound, Talk, etc) official releases as well? Sorry for being so paranoid :p.

Thanks!

P.S: Sorry if it's in the wrong section too T~T.

Can you provide links to what you're referring to? Coldplay did release a Singles boxset in about 2006 on vinyl only, but it certainly didn't cost $250. It sounds like you might be looking at items being sold by Amazon marketplace sellers rather than Amazon themselves. It's now out of print so they're probably just trying it on.

Can you provide links to what you're referring to? Coldplay did release a Singles boxset in about 2006 on vinyl only, but it certainly didn't cost $250. It sounds like you might be looking at items being sold by Amazon marketplace sellers rather than Amazon themselves. It's now out of print so they're probably just trying it on.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Singles-1999-2006-Vinyl/dp/B000MTEZPU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1359060208&sr=8-5&keywords=coldplay+vinyl]Amazon.com: The Singles 1999 - 2006 [Vinyl]: Coldplay: Music[/ame]

I saw this one for $60 while the "limited edition" one was for $250.

Amazon.com: The Singles 1999 - 2006 [Vinyl]: Coldplay: Music[/url]

I saw this one for $60 while the "limited edition" one was for $250.

Yes that is an official release. There is no other 'rare' version :)