✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Met Chris Martin

Gategem

The drummer of our band jumped the fence at the Charlotte show went backstage, watched the sound check, met Chris Martin and gave him our demo. Please listen to this song and tell me if you think he'll pass it along http://www.novaflow.net/songs/thebreaks.mp3 He said Chris was really cool and nice. Thanks give us some feedback please.

The show was amazing by the way

*behave herself so she gets loads of nice pressies for her birthday*

psst i am only 15 at the moment, but we can pretend i'm 16 if you want? :lol:

As I have mentioned, the weekend of V2003, is also my birthday weekend, and anyone who is going must meet me and shower me with many pressies! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

As I have mentioned, the weekend of V2003, is also my birthday weekend, and anyone who is going must meet me and shower me with many pressies! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'd imagine that after a weekend at a festival you'll need a shower of some sorts :shock:

I'd imagine that after a weekend at a festival you'll need a shower of some sorts :shock:

LMAO!! Our festivals are usually mud-filled!! Mud wrestling, anyone? sport008.gif