✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favourites????

Mollyxyloto

Hello Coldplayers!! I haven't been on for a week but I've almost finished another book!

I also have been watching some of Carrie Fletcher's videos today (on Youtube, she is Itswaypastmybedtime), she loves books and sometimes speaks and reviews them. She made this one video about her top 10 favourite books (excluding her favourite series such as Harry Potter, Twilight and Hunger Games as she loves them all equally) and it made me think about my favourite books!

My all time favourite book is The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made empathise and sympathise. When I finished it (for the first time) I didn't know what to do next I felt the urge to read it again because I enjoyed it that much. It's about a teenage boy called Charlie. Without giving too much away something happened in Charlie's life that made him feel and think differently to others his age. He starts high school and makes some new friends who are great and it's about his time with them and how he slowly progresses as a teenager. You also get to find out what made Charlie the way he is/was.... But not until the end!! You'll have to read it to find out.

10/10

I'd love to hear about your favourite books (and maybe films too if you please), what's the best book you've ever read and why? Or you can do a top 10, it's up to you!!

: )

^ I really want to read The Perks of being a Wallflower, but I can't find it here and I don't have a tablet or e-reader thing : (

My favourite book in Killing Joke by Anthony Horowitz at the moment. It's about a guy who tries to track down the source of a joke. According to wikipedia it's a comedy thriller, for me it's just a very funny book and a weird, absurd story, it really made me laugh.

I also enjoyed the Millenium Trilogy, I never expected myself to finish those three super thick books, but I finished them in like 3 weeks :p

I'm a noob when it comes to films, I haven't even seen all the Happy Potter movies haha!

my favourite books were the series of the Power of Five by Anthony Horowitz, still sad that he cannot write the final book or has someone found it already? :wideeyed:

it's a series about five kids who have like special powers and they have to unite do defeat the evil

and if you use some imagination that friend of one of them looks like Simon Baker

well films: saw so many and my favourite one

euh I think I'll go with Jagten (The Hunt) and Hasta la Vista

both films about heavy subjects that create a nice discussion afterwards and they stay on your mind

• 9 months later...

I did watched The Perks of beign a wallflower and then read the book. I got annoyed at the movie because it skipped bits that I found imporant in the book, so I decided from now on if I read a book I won't watch the movie because mostly it'll be disappointing that's why I hadn't gone to watch The fault in our stars yet.

The novel that changed my views in writing was "La colmena", the beehive. Is the story of a city and several characters during 3 days the dictatorship, around the 50s, and so how they had to live like a double life, ones more than others. I liked the narrative, the style and it was the first novel I read of this kind.

Other more recent novel that I loved to read was Boneshaker by Cherie Priest, is a steampunk novel with zombies, airship pirates, zeppelins, inventions which is set in the US civil war era. Is about a teen that wants to know more about his deceased father and espaces the secure area in search of clues and how his mother has to go after him. I couldn't finish reading the 2nd part yet.