✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Signatures?

Comicforce

Have they recently changed? Because I would like to add this as my siggy, but it won't post.

siggylarge_zps139e16b4.jpg~original

I have had larger ones in the past. And Tash's siggy is the same size and hers will show.. obviously.. :kiss:

sigpic46086_8.gif

I am just wondering if I am doing something wrong? Or if they have changed recently. If the case is I just can't have one that big any longer, then OK, I will be sad.... but at least I will know.. but I might just not bother because as someone who loves messing with graphics, it is just really too small to actually see anything.

Right now I just have a link because that is all that it will allow when I try to upload anything larger than this..

siggy_zpsd858c088.jpg~original

Both. I have tried uploading it from my desktop, and also putting in an external link.. from both photobucket and Imgur, in case it was an Imgur problem. But neither work. I have also tried pasting in a image with the tags around it.. Nothing will let me have anything bigger than that small image. :confused:

But thank you for the suggestions. I don't know what has happened. It happened when I changed it last month, and has been like that ever since. I am not sure if that's the reason and maybe if you tried to change yours the same thing would happen?

Computers! :rolleyes:

Weird! I always upload it from my computer and that works fine.

maybe if you tried to change yours the same thing would happen?

That's what I'm afraid of so I'm a bit hesitant to upload something else to see if it works.

Ian, we need your help! :lol:

So I had another play..

I realised both you and Sharon use GIFS not JPGS in your siggies so I thought I might have a Eureka moment.. so I downloaded both your siggies and tried to upload them. But nope that's not it either! :cry:

Just to show you.

Firstly I uploaded to an external site and pasted in the link... here

FOoUq1P.jpg

This ended up like this.

3PS6vxA.jpg

it told me the remote file is too large.

So I tried uploading from my computer

vo5jFmL.jpg

You can see her image here uploaded..

This is how it posts - actual size..

e5fqLce.jpg

THIS is the size it should be.

Iraz4XP.jpg

Finally if I paste a link from an external site with [ ] Brackets eg from photobucket as we put photos into this forum into my siggy.. I end up with just this..

QHeeQk4.jpg

:\

Thank you ! I worked it out! Thank you Ian for posting the rules I had forgotten the ONE picture rule and the TINY little :heart: was causing all the issues!

I feel a bit dumb .. I should have worked that out earlier. But as soon as I read that, I worked it out.. OK.. all is fine..

Thanks again both of you!

:kiss: