✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone from Hannover to Ewerk Köln?

If only I had known this deal earlier! :-)

But you gotta hit that refresh button more i think. I got my ticket at 10:10 AM. am not lying. I think the website couldn't handle the load and let out only a few tickets at a time. And it was showing unavailable even when it wasn't sold out! Sometime around 9:45 I got hold to one but screwed it up for 'verified by visa' shit.

Anyway, I wish you luck for next time. Also, I can help if the booking's on a weekend. :-)

If only I had known this deal earlier! :-)

But you gotta hit that refresh button more i think. I got my ticket at 10:10 AM. am not lying. I think the website couldn't handle the load and let out only a few tickets at a time. And it was showing unavailable even when it wasn't sold out! Sometime around 9:45 I got hold to one but screwed it up for 'verified by visa' shit.

Anyway, I wish you luck for next time. Also, I can help if the booking's on a weekend. :-)

I was hitting refresh from 9am till 10:30. About 13 times after it was "sold out" i had the chance to put tickets in my basket but by the time i got to the next page all available tickets were sold.

I guess just no luck...