✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars Tab

joncgbrown

Hello i just thought i'd post this up here for all you anxious coldplayers looking to play ASFOS.

anywaaaay.. onto the tab. oh and, i almost forgot.. i used the live version they performed during the Ghost Stories TV special to figure this tab out, it's essentially the same thing as the album version but id suggest you go watch that on youtube to figure out when Jonny actually plays his parts throughout the song

the EDM section (Repeat this part 3 times for the whole duration of the chorus.)

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|----7-7-7---9-9-9---12-12-12-12-12-12---11-11-11-11-11-11---9-9-9-9-9-9----|

G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

This isn't the actual rhythm and beat, but the notes are correct, I'm sure you can figure out the rhythm of it by listening to the song by yourself xD

No guitar during Guy's solo (I think it's because Jonny actually let him have a chance in the spotlight for once lol)

After Guy's bass solo, it's time for Jonny's little solo hooray!

e|----------------------------------------|

B|---11---14---11-----14--12--11---|

G|----------------------------------------|

Then after this line the pattern changes to this one for the rest of the solo

e|-----------------------------------------|

B|---14----11-----14---12---11-------|

G|-----------------------------------------|

Back to the little EDM chorus thing again! Only change is that you repeat the chorus measure 4 times instead of 3

Jonny's second solo (Play immediately right after the end of the last chorus.)

e|--------14----13-14----------14----16-14---------14----13-14--------14-----16-13-------| *Not sure how many times it's repeated because I was too lazy to count the measures on this one.

B|----14-----14-------------14----14--------------14----14------------14----14----------------|

G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The pattern stays the same like this for the entire solo, it doesn't change at all

Jonny's outro solo (Again, play immediately right after the end of the last solo lol.)

*A delay is used for this one, I'm not 100% certain of the setting but I use a 320ms delay with 5 repeats and it sounds close to the album version's delay. If anyone can calculate the actual delay settings and stuff like that let us know! Pretty please :D

B|----------------------------------|------------------------------------|

G|-------15------18--16p15----|-------15------18\13--13/15---|

D|---16-----16-------------------|---16-----16----------------------|

I split the solo into two parts for logical reasons, but here are the reasons:

You play the entire measure during the first run-in, then you play the first half measure 3 times then you play the whole measure again.

And that pattern just keeps repeating itself until the very end of the song where you dont play the slide section.

I hope this makes sense to you guys because it does to me hah. I mean, if you don't understand what I'm trying to describe there's always that fun thing called figuring it out yourself because the idiot giving you instructions didn't make it clear enough xD

But yeah that's the whole song, thanks for taking the time to rummage through this if you actually got this far with my nonsense babbling.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Can you help me with Army of one?

Preliminar intro:

e|------------------------------------|

B|------------------------------------|

G|-15-----8-----10--------------------|

D|-13-----6------8--------------------|

A|------------------------------------|

E|------------------------------------|

Preliminar outro

e|---------------------------------------------|