✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jizo/Jayzo

emmaanon

Hello!

I don't know where else to post this, but...

...does anyone have any idea how to get in contact with a member on here from about 5 years back, Jizo/Jayzo?

I was a member back in 2008/2009 and need to find some way to contact him outside of this site.

If anyone has any leads, please let me know! I don't know if this site is all new members or if there are some older posters here, but fingers crossed that someone knows who I'm talking about/has some contact information.

Thanks in advance!

He was kinda a butt to me and another friend here at one point, so obviously I don't regard him very highly.

Oh dear, really? You and I were friends back in the day, and I remember the three of us all being friendly - though I could be wrong. Sorry to hear that.

Yeah I figured it was you haha, not many other murkin Emmas. We were all friends indeed at one point but there was some teenage bizniz crap where there was some sort of triangle at some point, us two still chatted after that I think but I didn't with him again. My memory isn't too brilliant however, I had to dig through PMs for that