✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Theory of Everything

grids

Sorry for out of topic apart from Chris interviews today, but I stumbled upon the ad before watching the interviews and this video came out all of the sudden. Thought this could be one movie recommendation on your movie list :)

[video=youtube;Salz7uGp72c]

I like this main actor who also played in his previous movies, cant recall his name *too lazy to google him :P* but anyway, I think this would be a great movie to watch ;)

• 5 months later...

BUMP

That guy Eddie Redmayne has received awards for the best actor. Yeay for my boy :smug:

Eddie Redmayne Wins Best Actor - Drama At 2015 Golden Globes For 'The Theory Of Everything'

Eddie Redmayne won Best Actor in a Motion Picture Drama at the 2015 Golden Globes for "The Theory of Everything."

"This was a huge privilege," he said, thanking "Stephen, Jane and the entire Hawking family for letting us into their lives."

The 33-year-old plays Stephen Hawking in "The Theory of Everything," a performance that required months of physical training. He defeated Steve Carell, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jake Gyllenhaal and David Oyelowo for the honor. This is Redmayne's first Golden Globe award.

Redmayne continued to express gratitude for the time he spent with Stephen, who has said watching the film was like "watching himself."

Last year, Matthew McConaughey won Best Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama for "Dallas Buyers Club."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/11/eddie-redmayne-best-actor_n_6425832.html