✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello! Where is everyone from?

kirstene

I went alone. Couldn't take anybody because nobody I know around here is as fanatical about CP as myself. They think of it as just "another concert". When we all know it's much more of a visceral experience than that. That's why I like these forums. Everybody thinks the same way!

I like what you said about the GS tour not being "another concert". Because it really wasn't, right? I just wish they would go to a lot of places for A Head Full of Dreams.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was definitely a great experience. Like being transported to a different dimension or something to see 4 geniuses perform songs with the same notes available to all composers, yet blow away any other composers (sorry that was a little too deep I think).

I am from Denmark ★ I did not use the Coldplaying forum very often but I hope this app is easier to use ! Great to see how many different countries Coldplayers come from :-D

I went alone. Couldn't take anybody because nobody I know around here is as fanatical about CP as myself. They think of it as just "another concert". When we all know it's much more of a visceral experience than that. That's why I like these forums. Everybody thinks the same way!

I know how it feels like, I myself have very few people around me who are CP fans! Plus they have never come to India, and I have never been to any concert! That's the worst feeling ever :'(

Believe me buddy, I am so damn happy I got on these forums. I'm new to it. I feel like I FINALLY found people who are so appreciative of this band and know they are much more than a band. And talking to people around the world blows me away too. It's just amazing. All corners of the globe.

I'm from the Netherlands and see Coldplay 6 times 4 times in my country and 2 times in London , hi to everyone I hope that everybody get a chance to see Coldplay it's amazing [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Hey! Does anyone know if Guy and Jonny still smoke???

Hello! I was wondering about that too. I saw a YouTube video of them interviewed in Germany not to long ago. Guy said that they had brought in a hypnotist to help him stop smoking and the interviewer later asked him if he was already a non- smoker and Guy responded with a "pretty much". But, I'm not sure if he stopped for good. I don't know if Jonny stopped, either. Glad to know that someone else is wondering about this.☺