✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which CD booklet is your favourite ?

I ran away

After having recently buying some proper CD's (had all songs as MP3 only before that), I began wondering which CD booklet (of either all 6 studio albums or all 3 live abums) is your favourite, and why ?

Of all the live albums, I think Live 2012 has the best booklet, with all those tiny lyrics/sentences scribbled everywhere and so much to discover if you look closely (and have good eyes ;))

As for the studio albums, so far I only have X&Y and VLVODAAHF. Don't like the VLV booklet, somehow I find the paintings ugly. I conceptually love the X&Y booklet, I just wish they had chosen less dark colors for some pages because I find it hard to discern who is on thes small pics with my eyes. The other albums I cannot comment on at the moment.

I'm most curious about why you like the booklet you prefer, so please post the "why" :D

• 2 weeks later...

I decided for AROBTTH. Close second is MX (and also X&Y). MX is great because of the handwritten lyrics and I love the artistic concept of the X&Y booklet, but the AROBTTH booklet is, to me, greater because it has this page titled "POLITIK" with some commentary (rather than just the maketradefair link as in later albums) - now that is something !

• Like 1