✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Queueing together?

JZim

There'll be plenty of people to talk too once you're there even if you go alone. Idk yet which gate in queuing at but if I get yellow I'll let u know and maybe we can go there together :)

• Like 1

There'll be plenty of people to talk too once you're there even if you go alone. Idk yet which gate in queuing at but if I get yellow I'll let u know and maybe we can go there together :)

It´s South East Ramp, entrance B or C. It would be great! :)

It´s South East Ramp, entrance B or C. It would be great! :)

Yellow entry.

Ok, this is probably a stoopid question,

but anyway.

How do you get to that entry coming from Wembley tube station?

Just follow the lane to the main entrance, or do you have to go by a way around?

I have looked up plans but they are not very clear.

And I'm usually lost without a GPS system.

on my ticket i have a little map over the venue where each entry is marked and also which direction the nearest tube stations are. But if it's at the wrong end for you i guess you should be able to just walk around the outside of the arena to get to your entry :)

As soon as I possibly can.

But the problem is that I'm arriving on the day itself, my flight arrives at 10:00. Then I have to take the Tube to King's Cross where my hotel is. The check-in is from 14:00. But I'm going to try to get that done sooner.

A lot of you will probably be at Wembley a lot sooner. :)

What i found in Manchester was that once you're there u got your spot. Just familiarise with the people around you if you go alone, and only go away for short periods of time, maybe like every other hour to go to the bathroom and maybe buy some food etc. But don't expect to be getting your spot back if you que from 7-8, then leave and come back at 3pm.... As long as you're reasonable about it, everyone is happy :)

• Like 2

What i found in Manchester was that once you're there u got your spot. Just familiarise with the people around you if you go alone, and only go away for short periods of time, maybe like every other hour to go to the bathroom and maybe buy some food etc. But don't expect to be getting your spot back if you que from 7-8, then leave and come back at 3pm.... As long as you're reasonable about it, everyone is happy :)

That´s true. It worked like this in Prague 4 years ago as well. When do you want to start queue actually ? :)

wednesday and thursday i reckon maybe 9'ish will be enough (don't take my word for it) and saturday and sunday, as it's a weekend, you might wanna start queuing at 8.

Edit** For being pretty much first in line that is^^

wednesday and thursday i reckon maybe 9'ish will be enough (don't take my word for it) and saturday and sunday, as it's a weekend, you might wanna start queuing at 8.

Edit** For being pretty much first in line that is^^

Alright :) and when do you want to start then? :)

well on the 16th we could be there at around maybe 9.0o if that's alright, a little depending on what the 15th looks like aswell :) still don't know my entrance tho but will let you know asap

• Like 2