✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Need help surprising my girlfriend

FinalTrigger

[Was recommended by Reddit to come post here]

So my girlfriend and I have tickets to the upcoming Coldplay concert in New Jersey / New York at Metlife Stadium July 16th. I was thinking that during the concert would be the best time for me to "pop the question". I would love to do it on stage (what a long shot right?) or on the side of the stage / behind the stage.

After asking Reddit, thats where I was told about the Song Requests at the concerts. I was thinking this could be a safe bet on making it even more special for her. My big question that I keep asking but have yet to find an answer is does Coldplay play the request videos on stage before playing a song? Do they only do one request?

I plan to request Sky full of stars for my girlfriend and then ask her to marry me.

I know the power of the internet is very strong, so I'm asking my fellow Coldplay fans to help me out. Life is too short to not give it your all and do things out of your comfort zone :D.

Thank you for reading this and hopefully making this possible.

• Like 1

I think a couple of people already did this on stage so there should be some way to sort it out. I think your best bet would probably be sending an email to Debs. I personally don't have her email address, but i bet someone on here will.

As far as the requests go, they do one per concert, just before they play it. It happens on the C-stage tho so it'll be an acoustic version of whatever song is choosen. But since A Sky Full Of Stars is already in the original setlist i don't think that'll be picked, unless you get in touch with them and sort it out that way.

I think a couple of people already did this on stage so there should be some way to sort it out. I think your best bet would probably be sending an email to Debs. I personally don't have her email address, but i bet someone on here will.

As far as the requests go, they do one per concert, just before they play it. It happens on the C-stage tho so it'll be an acoustic version of whatever song is choosen. But since A Sky Full Of Stars is already in the original setlist i don't think that'll be picked, unless you get in touch with them and sort it out that way.

Thanks for the information. Who is Debs? lol. And yes if anyone has contact info that they can share I would greatly appreciate it. I am really hoping to pull this off :D

• Like 1