✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Chicago Hotel

Does anyone know where Coldplay normally stays when they play in Chicago. I know fans find out and then hang outside hoping to catch a glimpse of the band. I'm wondering if anyone has had luck seeing Coldplay in Chicago in the past or might know where they will be staying for their upcoming shows later this month. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question! I'm seeing them both nights in Chicago and will be watching eagerly for replies to this. Just curious though, I won't be able to "stalk" them Saturday night. My 8 year old daughter and a new-mom friend of mine are coming to the Saturday show with me. They'll both want to get home soon after the concert. But then on Sunday, my teenage son is coming with. Maybe we can head to the city early and try to catch them before the show...? [emoji57]

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

I've only got tickets to the Saturday show unfortunately, but I live near the city so that sounds like something I'd definitely be down to do. I'll keep you in the loop but that'd be great! Plus it'd be nice not to do it alone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...