✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello cold players!

ShaunaBee

Hey all,

I've been a longtime coldplay fan and I used to belong to what i think was the old forum. I've seen them 6 times before since the olden days of Parachutes and there is nothing like a coldplay concert. My husband and I even played fix you at our wedding so every time I hear that song I get a little teary eyed!

This may be a bit assholey to ask after just rejoining but can you all offer any advice on how to get pre-sale tickets? We haven't gone to a concert since the Mylo Xyloto tour and I want to surprise my husband!

Thanks all!!

Hi welcome!

Presale codes would've been mailed already if you were a newsletter subscriber. You can also try asking around for presale codes if you didn't get one. Getting tickets isn't actually too difficult, but its getting the ones you actually want which is tough. I heard reports of the mobile app working faster to get tickets, but it didn't seem to be the case when I got it yesterday. That was only my first time getting my own tickets, so I don't claim to be an expert. Good luck!

Hi,

I didn't receive my presale code by email. Can you give me one please?

Thanks!

Hi welcome!

Presale codes would've been mailed already if you were a newsletter subscriber. You can also try asking around for presale codes if you didn't get one. Getting tickets isn't actually too difficult, but its getting the ones you actually want which is tough. I heard reports of the mobile app working faster to get tickets, but it didn't seem to be the case when I got it yesterday. That was only my first time getting my own tickets, so I don't claim to be an expert. Good luck!